• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Good question for me... Ill break out the nice camera and take some good pictures for you now. Although I still havent found a great way to photograph a disc..

If you're using a flash, make sure you don't point the camera straight on at the disc(s). Take the picture with the disc(s) at a slight angle. A straight on shot reflects the flash back at the camera and just washes out the subject of teh picture. Also, if you're using a flash but want to take a close up, the results are much better if you zoom on to the disc(s) rather than placing the camera really close to the disc(s).

If you can take the picture in an environment where you have plenty of natural light so you don't have to rely on a flash, that may be easier to get a great picture.

My next santa gift leaves in the mail in the morning. Im still getting it dialed in to make sure my person gets that nice christmas "holy crap" feeling when its opened.

It is not too late. just shoot an email over. A few more days left to sign up

We could start by holding the camera still and using decent lighting. Maybe outside in the driveway at noon on a sunny day would do the trick? :p

You mean my bedroom with the lights off after two rockstars using the dirty lens on the camera on my phone isn't ideal? I thought there was something fishy about my photography professor...

In other news package 3 is bundled and shipping tomorrow. Another happy santa is on the way. Pearly stuff is hard to get rid of...

Dear Secret Santa, I hope you like my box of poop, because I could have bought another disc for what it cost me to ship it this morning. :doh:

Also, how did you know what my favorite putter is and what driver was missing from my bag? You're a freakin' savant. :thmbup:

mine is going in the FedEx box at work tomorrow. Going to ship this bad boy priority with delivery confirmation. Why? because I care =D

All I have to say is, I hope you like Sharpies.

Bill. I can not say thanks enough for coming up with this awesome idea. that being said, please remember this is a holiday thread

LoL.
I sent mine to my person!
and just signed up for a second one!