• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Yeah she liked it too but it was finicky about the amount of spin you put on it. Just a little off and it would fade hard but just right and it was a laser beam. Basically there is no disc that will take the gremlin out of her bag so its not even worth trying. :)

She is excited about throwing the eclipse. I just got a stalker the same color as the buzzz. I love discraft's Z colors...so pretty.

She is excited about throwing the eclipse.

Well good. When I signed up for this, it was under the assumption that everybody was going to stick close to the original guidelines (premium disc > $10), so I was kind of stressing out when people starting posting pics of these $100 piles of stuff, so I'm glad that it worked out the way it did. Having 6 kids, I couldn't really throw a whole lot more than that into it.

Well good. When I signed up for this, it was under the assumption that everybody was going to stick close to the original guidelines (premium disc > $10), so I was kind of stressing out when people starting posting pics of these $100 piles of stuff, so I'm glad that it worked out the way it did. Having 6 kids, I couldn't really throw a whole lot more than that into it.

:thmbup:

Got mine in the mail today. I decided to open it and here's what I got.

DSCN0994.jpg

First Run Z Buzzz Misprint (Straight to the bag)
Star Stamped T-rex (Don't throw them, but still really cool)

Mine will be shipped out tomorrow or the next day.

Got mine in the mail today. I decided to open it and here's what I got.

DSCN0994.jpg

First Run Z Buzzz Misprint (Straight to the bag)
Star Stamped T-rex (Don't throw them, but still really cool)

Mine will be shipped out tomorrow or the next day.

Holy crap. I want that Buzzz. Nice haul there.

Wish i had a collection of some discs to give so i can participate...yet another problem of being a noob...guess there is always next year...by then im sure i will have more of a collection :D

Wish i had a collection of some discs to give so i can participate...yet another problem of being a noob...guess there is always next year...by then im sure i will have more of a collection :D

There are still deals out there on Marshall Street and Prime Discs. Buy something decent from them and send it off to your secret Santa recipient. Just a thought...

Im a noob as well but you can still easily gather up some good schwag to send out... mine is going out today!

I have everything but the final item and then I'm ready to send. I'm guessing whomever I'm send these gifts to should enjoy.

so you like?

I approve :thmbup:

I do have a question though. The Roc I'm assuming is a KC Pro, but what about the Destroyer? I think it's Star, but the marking on back is just DS, the others I've seen have a star written before the initials. So is it Pro or Star?

The Pure I think I'll like. It seems like a stable low profile Aviar. I'll have to play with it a while, but it may replace my Rhynos for putting if they keep the Pros OOP.