• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

yeah, December gets me down. I have a tourney this weekend. It is supposed to be 75-80 degrees. sux...:p

SS

Here is the SS gists I recieved. Thanks Chris! Hope You liked the 1st run Flick!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1959[1].jpg
    IMG_1959[1].jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 107
i will if i have to. have had 2 reports so far of (identified) SS santas (<snicker>) not sending their swag.

let it be known that if you signed up to be a SS and didnt send your stuff, youll have to deal with me.:|

if you signed up to be a secret santa and didnt get your stuff, let me know and ill be happy to investigate.

I signed up and sent early too. I know who my SS is and he also hasn't posted on here since signing up. Get 'em Apoth! :p

Still waiting on one more thing to come in the mail to send out my last ss package. I haven't seen my second one come in yet.

Someone always gets boned in SS. Best thing we can do is not allow them to play again...

And send them poo.

And sign their email addy up for great websites.

Yeah the weather here has sucked for the last week and a half. Mid 60s, low 70s and zero wind. It's been brutal...

gcr, you should be careful. i have your addy and can overnight some poo whenever i want.

gcr, you should be careful. i have your addy and can overnight some poo whenever i want.

poo for having great weather? I love it! I just hope you don't have my addy since I also live in AZ.

poo for having great weather? I love it! I just hope you don't have my addy since I also live in AZ.

I do have your addy from our last trade and have some sweet stuff for you

I've been very naughty; 1 package arrived yesterday and 1 today. i've opened both and havent sent mine yet. ive been really bummed out since separating my shoulder but these packs have me stoked:

from biscoe:
6 supercolor HH minis (going on wall)
4 2 stroke golf posters (going on wall)
1 supercoler buzzz
1 supercolor surge (both going on wall)
1 Z(?) 100 gram magnet
first run valk
old school eclipse
hawk hallow towel
HH hot sauce
discraft hat
while at first glance it looks awesome, its nothing i can throw! on second glance, its still awesome. thank you very much biscoe and i hope you enjoy your package (mailing Sat)

yeah- i knew when i sent it out there was little or no actual throwing plastic in there. decided to stick with the more unusual stuff instead. everyone's already got throwing stock anyway...;)

I need to know who is making hot sauce. I like good hot sauce too, and would gladly provide $ for new tasty ones.

yeah- i knew when i sent it out there was little or no actual throwing plastic in there. decided to stick with the more unusual stuff instead. everyone's already got throwing stock anyway...;)

Obviously i'm only kidding and prefer this over stuff to throw (as i'm pretty set in my molds and can get stuff to throw anywhere). the only thing i might throw is the eclipse. it would be cool to have something that old in my bag.

I have started a disc golf wall recently. theres 2 pdga discs, 2 OOP classic rocs, FR buzzz, supercolor set of buzzes (hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil, bee buzzz), etc and your package will make the wall much much better.

I do hope you enjoy your package as it is tough to get you something, as you have everything, but it will ship out saturday

Hey Kwick, if you're not going to throw that hot sauce I'll take it off your hands.

I'll give you that hot sauce all right.... it's mild so it shouldnt burn your arse too much

I need to know who is making hot sauce. I like good hot sauce too, and would gladly provide $ for new tasty ones.

i made a couple hundred bottles this year and need to make a few more as i've sold out of the hotter version...

hickory smoked peppers, vinegar, salt... easy as that...

got my last item i was waiting on yesterday so my package is going out in a few minutes..have no idea who my person is so i hope they enjoy :)

i made a couple hundred bottles this year and need to make a few more as i've sold out of the hotter version...

hickory smoked peppers, vinegar, salt... easy as that...

I have a gallon of jalapeños, serranos, heirloom hot cherrys, and hungarians that I grew this summer that I'm going to be smoking soon. If you wouldn't mind, I might reach out to you for some ideas.