• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Yeah I made the cut but allot of friends and employees that busted there ass all summer didn't. Man, worst feeling ever by far, especially in a management position and comes right out of left field!!!! :(

On the flip side package went out today and will send a second follow up, package also because I feel like a dbag! :)

I manage radio station and twice in the past year and a half I got the call from my HO that I needed to decide who I could best live without and lay them off. I was given all of 15 minutes to make that decision. I'd rather be laid off then have to do it to someone else.

Congrats on a great haul! Morley field for your first mini is awesome! And don't lose the first run eagle!

How is the x-out disc marked underneath?

The X-out has written in ink E(a star)BO and 175......and in the mold is the patent #, and Innova Champion Discs, INC www.innovadiscs.com.

Probably doesn't help you though.

I bought the Discraft misprint deal (awesome!) shortly after I started playing and have been using all Discraft since so.......

the Eagle is a rather straight fairway driver, correct? In Discraft stability rating around a +1 I'm guessing.

Any knowledge is appreciated, I at least like to sound like I know what I'm doing when on the course.

1209101656a.jpg

Hooray!!! I got hooked up FAT!!!
A Craztal buzzz limited edition top and botom stamp. A Star Ontario special edition Roc, a Discraft super color mini a Innova mini, an awesome Innova towel, four sweet stickers, four Innova pencils, and four score cards.
Needless to say I am breathless and shocked. You really outdid yourself S.S. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH SmoothSailor!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

I've been very naughty; 1 package arrived yesterday and 1 today. i've opened both and havent sent mine yet. ive been really bummed out since separating my shoulder but these packs have me stoked:

from biscoe:
6 supercolor HH minis (going on wall)
4 2 stroke golf posters (going on wall)
1 supercoler buzzz
1 supercolor surge (both going on wall)
1 Z(?) 100 gram magnet
first run valk
old school eclipse
hawk hallow towel
HH hot sauce
discraft hat
while at first glance it looks awesome, its nothing i can throw! on second glance, its still awesome. thank you very much biscoe and i hope you enjoy your package (mailing Sat)

Attachments

• P1010153.jpg
    P1010153.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 54
  • P1010154.jpg
    P1010154.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Secret Santa Hookup

unlike my first SS, my second one gave me stuff i'll actually use and i love it

175 star Tl sick DD stamp
171 champ destroyer

retractable scorecard/pencil holder (this thing is amazing)
stash mini (orange)
santa mini
scorecards
rip grip(not pictured)

thanks a ton. i have a star eagle X with similar DD stamp. i put thought into your package which is shipping saturday. sorry for being bad but i cant help myself. ive been kinda in the dumps, arm in a sling, but these packages have made my day

Attachments

• P1010158.jpg
    P1010158.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 61
  • P1010160.jpg
    P1010160.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 34
and if those two sick packages weren't enough i got a surprise gift from bcr123psu.

a beautiful 175g esp oop wasp which he know i love/need. he sent it to me since i smashed my shoulder and will be unable to throw any disc for weeks, kind of a tease but he's a good guy in my book

Attachments

• P1010162.jpg
    P1010162.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 29
Sucks to be lamed up man, I know from many many experiences. I have no clue who my second SS is, so they are getting pretty random stuff with me hoping I hit something they like.

kwick, glad you like all your stuff...
I hope that you get better soon. I have been down in the shoulder myself once. It sucked, let it heal or you will regret rushing it. I did and my recovery time was much longer. Merry Christmas to you and yours...

and if those two sick packages weren't enough i got a surprise gift from bcr123psu.

a beautiful 175g esp oop wasp which he know i love/need. he sent it to me since i smashed my shoulder and will be unable to throw any disc for weeks, kind of a tease but he's a good guy in my book

that is one nice esp wasp there! to bad you can't throw it for awhile hope your shoulder heals up so you can.

thanks guys. i am not rushing back at all (it would hurt even worse in these cold temps). im more worried about playing into my 60's than rushing to play in 3 weeks.

I hope you like your gift cox9127

May I re-re-re-reiterate how wonderful this is? Thank you Billnchristy for taking this up, and Kwick for picking up the reins. I hope to have spread the holiday cheer and know that our nice little community will only be the much better for this. Its unfortunate to have more DG friends online then in reality, but I'm glad for all the people here.