• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Every day when I get home I'm nervous/excited in anticipation of the possibility of a package at my door. Sure I don't mind if I get a little or a lot or something totally goofy and bizarre... I just love that Christmas feeling of new plastic

SS1.jpg

My Secret Santa rocks!!!!
From top left:
X-Out Star Roc (San Marino), First Run DM S-Line PD, Halex Driver 160 G (lol), Echo Star Wraith CFR, Innova Mini Driver, Two Disc Lights and an Innova Can Insulator (Currently holding a bottle of cold goodness!!)

Thanx Santa!
I hope he likes his gifts.

Maybe I will sign up again....?

SS1.jpg

My Secret Santa rocks!!!!
From top left:
X-Out Star Roc (San Marino), First Run DM S-Line PD, Halex Driver 160 G (lol), Echo Star Wraith CFR, Innova Mini Driver, Two Disc Lights and an Innova Can Insulator (Currently holding a bottle of cold goodness!!)

Thanx Santa!
I hope he likes his gifts.

Maybe I will sign up again....?

i think something may be wrong with your photo link but nice pull.

This will work...

Thank you Agent Peebody...
I was pasting the direct link into the photo window....I also tried the IMG code
But in the meantime I learned how to attach a thumbnail..

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Yeah... Bpierce08 did...
sorry to ruin the surprise for you if you're the other person who got him. I didn't realize he had another person who might not have known it was him when I busted his cover.

I knew it was him because the other person from Decatur has never posted in the forums... so that must mean he's probably not involved in the SS Thread.

Don't worry... the gift is still a surprise.

DSCJNKY

that is correct i signed up twice. :)

Latest posts