• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

WOOOOP
O8VOx.jpg

176 Pink Z Buzzz
173 Orange ESP-FLX Surge - Lost one a while back. Stoked to give this one a go
174 Glo Wizard - My main putter. Glad to get it into the mix. Glo plastic feels like the SuperSoft, which is exactly what I like to throw!
Innova Microfiber Towel
HukLab Mini
Shut Up n Throw - Sticker
Candy Cane - Already eaten
SPACE BALLS - Gunna try to get my roommates to watch this tonight

Couldn't be happier. Thanks SS!
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
I am waiting. I should get a pack from Moose today - completely unrelated, but still just as awesome!

over 500 posts and two weeks ago my ss got his package and said he would post pics as soon as he sent mine which was going to be in the next 2 or 3 days. Still no package and no pics. I call home every day on my way home from work asking if its there yet, but it never is. My ss has never posted again on this thread either. I hope he is just trying to build my suspense. Im starting to get sad. :(

I'm in the same boat, my package was one of the first ones received in this and no word from him since as well :(

i believe posted deadline to ship is 12/15 and i heard a rumor that some dg'ers are lazy and would assume that is what happened and nothing deceitful

Latest posts