• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 25-28

Paige and Cat trying hard to give the other 1st place on the last couple of holes.

As the great native American Indian elders observed " The eagle hunts the wide open spaces but it's talons gather no meat in the dense forest."
Someone close to E.M. needs to get that dude on a vision quest to merge his spirit with that of the great horned owl or the black cave bat. One knows the woods he hunts and the other has radar tracking ability.

Not the best week for Paul, but he did make one of the best putts i have ever seen. R2 hole 11...just wow

Paul's definitely not looked like his dominant self. Some bad misses. Shanked a few drives, missed a few putts he usually cans. That outt out of that drainage ditch area was amazing though.

Paul's definitely not looked like his dominant self. Some bad misses. Shanked a few drives, missed a few putts he usually cans. That outt out of that drainage ditch area was amazing though.

it actually looked like it was his first week playing with discraft distance drivers. Lets hope he tweeks that out.

Does Paul usually win in the first couple events? I've only been watching on and off for a couple years but this seems like a fairly normal first tourney for him. And of course the LVC courses and the windy weather they had are pretty much custom made for Eagle to dominate the field.

Does Paul usually win in the first couple events? I've only been watching on and off for a couple years but this seems like a fairly normal first tourney for him. And of course the LVC courses and the windy weather they had are pretty much custom made for Eagle to dominate the field.

People still assume PM is playing at his 2012 - 2015 levels (which was him winning like 90% of major events he entered). He's fallen off a little, plus talent has risen to meet the challenge and he's not a guaranteed win like he used to be.

People still assume PM is playing at his 2012 - 2015 levels (which was him winning like 90% of major events he entered). He's fallen off a little, plus talent has risen to meet the challenge and he's not a guaranteed win like he used to be.

I think both of these are true to some degree. Also, he's the best player across all disciplines of DG, whereas Eagle is a better player when you need to throw 500' shots and not miss trees.

I think both of these are true to some degree. Also, he's the best player across all disciplines of DG, whereas Eagle is a better player when you need to throw 500' shots and not miss trees.

Bingo...

Even during Paul's dominant years...he wasn't necessarily the BEST of any discipline, except maybe putting. His advantage has always been making the right shot, exactly when he needed to.

Latest posts