• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 The Preserve Championship July 30-Aug 1

Gonna miss Tattar when she heads back across the pond next week. Would love to see what she could do at Idlewild. 1000 rated women's round there would be a sight to behold.
Just glad she made it over to whoop-up on our "American Girls".. Great competition breeds great competitors.

Kristin is one of the most complete players and best course managers I've seen in FPO.

Gonna miss Tattar when she heads back across the pond next week. Would love to see what she could do at Idlewild. 1000 rated women's round there would be a sight to behold.
Just glad she made it over to whoop-up on our "American Girls".. Great competition breeds great competitors.

Really seems like she's found her groove. Her last four events, she's finished 1st, 3rd, 1st, 1st, and she's dominating at The Preserve. Completely agree with the underlined, and would love to watch her play Idlewild.

I honestly think having some of the best players outside the U.S. is good for the game. I've really enjoyed watching Kristin these past few weeks, and hope to see Henna and Evaliina. Before too long.

Nice to see Silver and Albert here as well.

I look forward to a World's on some European courses, where the best players from more countries are able to compete, legitimizing the moniker.

Don't get me wrong - not taking anything off of Conrad's World title. He beat the best players the in the world. But it'd be nice to see it in Europe, at least once in a while.

Last edited:
Here's a picture of Airborn I took on May 2nd of this year. Have only been to Airborn once but the courses were gorgeous. However the courses seem to still be in there infant stages. Much, much more work to be done especially with the new addition of Red Fox. Cale seems to be living a dream I envy.

Attachments

• 20210502_144905.jpg
    20210502_144905.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 53
Kristin (and Evellina and Henna) are playing SO good at the moment that we going to have a "player X won because the european players where not here" kind of situation when she leaves the US.

Kristin (and Evellina and Henna) are playing SO good at the moment that we going to have a "player X won because the european players where not here" kind of situation when she leaves the US.

There's some truth to this, but clearly, Paige is her own worst enemy. I'm not necessarily saying she has a problem, but when you look and some of her missed putts, they contrast sharply with her body of work.

There's some truth to this, but clearly, Paige is her own worst enemy. I'm not necessarily saying she has a problem, but when you look and some of her missed putts, they contrast sharply with her body of work.

In a way it seems like Cat lost all after Worlds. . .and Paige lost the motivation

Kirstin really looks like she wants to win and care about it. . .Paige and Cat looks like they just want the season to be over

From the DGPT site...
Sunday, August 1, 2021 // Clearwater, MN

Final round competition of the Preserve Championship Designed by Leiviska Disc Golf will proceed as planned after poor air quality forecasts threatened to suspend play headed into Round 3 on Sunday. Smoke from Canadian wildfires North of Minnesota have been affecting widespread swaths of the state over the past 5 days, but the forecast and air quality has improved over Saturday afternoon and into Sunday morning.

Over the course of the event, the AQI (air quality index) has hovered around 150 and the forecast showed Sunday numbers potentially pushing above 200. However, on Saturday afternoon, due to rains in Canada that helped to suppress the fires, the smoke cleared significantly and the AQI at the event site dropped below 100 into the 80s.

The forecast for Sunday remains significantly improved no longer projecting higher numbers. The AQI is currently hovering in the 120-130s, which allows for safe outdoor activity for healthy adults. People with heart or lung disease, older adults and children are recommended to choose less strenuous activities (walking instead of running) and reduce the time they are active outdoors.

Tee times remain unaffected and the live broadcast of the event will begin as planned at 1:30 PM Central Time.

Sexton* said something really good during the R2B9 #17.

When looking at a tunnel shot, some people see all the trees. It's best to just focus on the last two trees at the end of the fairway.

*Could have been Jerm.

Last edited:

We all have ups and downs...but I find it funny (not 'haha' funny) that she proclaimed herself "the best FPO player of all time" then goes out and puts down that stinker on the green. I can't recall anyone in any "Best Ever/GOAT" conversation going basically 0-fer at any point. She's the best FPO thrower ever, but her short range game isn't even close to the best even in the current field.

She also has an incredibly stubborn problem of throwing the fierce and passion far too often, and it really looks like she's forcing a square peg into a round hole quite frequently.

Latest posts