• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc family portrait

2317043355_774c69e856.jpg

2317851222_322418c4c6.jpg

From upper Left:

KC Aviar, DX Aviar, DX Aviar, DX Shark
KC Roc, DX Roc, DX Roc, DX Roc
DX Leopard, GGGT Mini, Star Leopard, GGGT mini, DX Beast

All the discs are in a Innova Standard bag and 11 discs is a tight fit in it
The minis were free from gottagogottathrow.com and are a part of my disc family.

nice drive kid said:
Are those all brand new? Get out and throw, man!

five of them are new. Im waiting for some snow to melt a little and then they will get used alot. I just got them in this week. The rest are used but cleaned. (I like my discs clean)

Jesse B 707 said:
do you ever throw that shark? with all those rocs around its not all that necessary

The rocs are the discs i just got in. I use to throw the shark but now im trying to switch over to rocs.

WIpilot said:
The rest are used but cleaned. (I like my discs clean)

I clean my discs after every round. Not sure why :?:

Just a bigger fan of them being shiny :oops:

Dut said:
WIpilot said:
The rest are used but cleaned. (I like my discs clean)

I clean my discs after every round. Not sure why :?:

Just a bigger fan of them being shiny :oops:

Yup i don't know why i clean mine after every round i guess i just like clean shinny discs.

Sometimes I purposely throw my discs into the mud to get them as dirty as possible. Being absolutely filthy is like a badge of honor.

nice drive kid said:
Just got my last trade disc in the mail today, so I figured I'd throw my portrait up.

PortraitSmall.JPG

(From top left)
DX Wraith, Star Destroyer, Champion Beast, Pro Starfire
DX Whippet-X, Star TL, Star Roadrunner, DX Starfire
Champion Gator, E Element, DX Roc, DX "Evil" Eagle
DX Skeeter, M Wizard, Star Aero

And on the left are the rest of my discs, pretty much all different molds. Don't have a lot of backups for my everyday molds.

Did you get thatGator from Midnightbiker? It used to be mine! Its a DGR hussy

dgdave said:
Did you get thatGator from Midnightbiker? It used to be mine! Its a DGR hussy

Sure did. I doubt it'll be going anywhere but in my bag from now on, though. I love it and I'm not lettin' it go.

rusch_bag said:
I guess the guy stopped throwing surges and picked up champ valks and orcs. Maybe he should just stop throwing that hole. lol

Hah! Actually this is a different course. At this course I tend to get lots of wraiths, beasts and orcs. The two pulses were a surprise.

Twmccoy, how do you uually go about finding those discs?
Do you swim or just feel with your feet?
I have looked in lakes before and haven't had anywhere near that good of results, I was just hoping for some info, Thanks.