• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc family portrait

A very good friend of mine got that for me from Ebay for my birthday. I am a huge Batman fan. Its a Star Monster. I am sure someone made that and did a great job on it. I get a lot of complements from people who see it on the course.

mark12b said:
love the "legend" on the stingray. :)

That was done for a friend who borrowed that disc for a while. He had a hard time remembering what disc flew what direction. I know it is embarrassing. :oops:

If the stingray I had at one time had a legend it would be a 90 degree right angle with a huge cloud of dust from anny bombing into the dirt. I hated that thing...

pd

I love that disc. I have actually had that disc the longest. It was one of the first ones I got. I bought a 16 of them from a lady on Craig's List for $30. It is nice and broken in and is my right turning driver.

Another good day at the fishin' hole. Found 56. Here are the best of them.

discs3.jpg

twmccoy, I hate you more and more with every post.

But then you sell them for dirt cheap and I forgive you. :)

nice drive kid said:

Know anyone who wants 2X champ beasts? I have a massive surplus of these.

I am so jealous once again. If I'm ever looking for a certain disc I'll be sure to message you. :p I'm surprised so many of those don't have numbers.

ZAMson said:
Those Champ Beasts and QOLFs ... looks like the same guy keeps replacing his disc (and poor throw). Probably the same dude.. his stable and straight discs :)

I think that guy needs to invest in a Dragon. Mine saved my ass yesterday. A bad throw hit a tree, and landed in the water. My new fishing tool worked OK, but it is going to need a little work. It did fish my disc out, but not as well as I hoped.

twmccoy said:
nice drive kid said:

twmccoy, what method do you use to find all these discs?? do you swim or use waders or what??
I live in Minnesota (Land of 10,000 Lakes) and finding discs in lakes looks like it could be beneficial as well as fun.
If you could help me out by supplying this info to me I would be greatly appreciated.

cquinn17 said:
twmccoy said:
nice drive kid said:

twmccoy, what method do you use to find all these discs?? do you swim or use waders or what??
I live in Minnesota (Land of 10,000 Lakes) and finding discs in lakes looks like it could be beneficial as well as fun.
If you could help me out by supplying this info to me I would be greatly appreciated.

I just use waders and walk around the bottom and feel the discs with my feet. It works great except in areas where the bottom is full of rocks. It is time consuming though. You have to be diligent if you want to find lots of discs. Being tall helps too because you can search the deeper areas without flooding the waders.

Latest and Greatest set up

l_630b0c25cd2909ff2be709c386b55240.jpg

Row 1- SB Orc x2 175g, ESP Flash x2 174g
Row 2- 10x Teebird x2 175g, 1st Run CE TL 171g
Row 3- 10x Roc 175g, 11x KC Roc x3 180g
Row 4- SSS Wiz 175g, Chalky Wiz 175g, Med Wiz 175g

Pretty effective and simple. I just can't decide between orc and flash.

twmccoy said:
Wow, lots of old stuff there. Be careful on the lake holes.

I don't play to many places with water. I have back ups for almost all of them. Now that I say that I'll go on a losing streak :roll:

dgdave said:
twmccoy said:
Wow, lots of old stuff there. Be careful on the lake holes.

I don't play to many places with water. I have back ups for almost all of them. Now that I say that I'll go on a losing streak :roll:

I will encourage you to drive up to KC if you wish to go on a losing streak :twisted:.

I suggest staying away from the new course in Bella Vista, AR. I was going to play the 1st tournament there that Twisted hosted this weekend, but work kept me at home. I did get sent the course signs, and there is water everywhere on that beast!
Really though, you should go play it. Just throw 11x's around the water, and leave the 10x in the bag.

Do you know anyone who played in Bella Vista this past weekend? I heard Coda was going to be there, but I'm not sure.