• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc family portrait

sorry about the shitty phone pic, i couldn't find my camera cord.

666037287_2381464568_0.jpeg

top row: star destroyer, first run star destroyer, star destroyer
2nd: 11x firebird, 11x firebird
3rd: 11x teebird, 11x teebird, se teebird (tl)
4th: le flx drone, se z drone
5th: pro d buzzz, pro d buzzz, glo buzzz
6th: pro d magz

yes, yes it does.

"is that a comet with lady gaga on it you just threw?"

"did you mean 'is that a comet with lady gaga on it that just parked the hole'?"

UTTERBACK said:
Are my pics all busted up for everyone else? Or do I get special treatment?
Busted. I can get them to show if I go to the addresses, but php-pictures are kind of a bad idea usually.

I"ve used tiny pic in the past, but it's kind of tedious. I went back to that though because I know it'll work.

No captcha on tinypic either if you log in and go to "Your stuff". You can also upload up to 5 pictures at a time that way.

q4bTP.jpg

Top Row - Distance Drivers:
175 Z Predator - beefy overstable. I sometimes carry another less-overstable Z Pred too.
171 1.2 QOLF - from a fairly recent run I think. Flattish and moderately stable. Works on many lines.
172 1.2 QOLF - from a few years ago. Big dome and fairly understable, but controllable.
175 1.1 MOLF - flat and grippy, very flippy.

Bottom Row - Fairway Drivers:
175 11x Firebird - dark blueberry?? Very overstable...utility disc, FH hyzers/rollers/anhyzer flex.
172 Glow Eagle-x - newest addition to the bag. My 11x Eagle lost a good deal of HSS, so I added this one.
170 11x KC Eagle - fairly neutral in flight. Great for long, tight s-curves and straight drives with hyzer finish.
172 CE Eagle-l - taffy/tacky run and super flat. VERY beat! Go-to for rollers and extreme turnovers/hyzer-flips.

GuZ5i.jpg

Top Row - Mids:
180 '08 Champ Rancho Roc - moderately high dome, lightly gummy. Overstable pig mid.
179 '06 Star Rancho Roc - perfect Roc dome. Had some of the HSS beaten out of it, nice and straight with predictable fade.
177 Opto Fuse - new to the line-up. Straight with slight fade, gentle turnover shots.
181 GL Fuse - flat and grippy! Long gentle turnovers, low line-drive flip-up shots, extreme left-to-right backhand turnovers, etc.

Middle Row - Approach:
175 Glow CT Wizard - Slow touchy / finesse approach putter
174 Grip Pure - Fast touchy/ finesse approach. Long turnover approaches, low-power frozen rope approaches
170 DX XD - Super beat and flat! Trick disc for hard left-to-right BH approaches and extreme hyzer-flips.

Bottom Row - Putting Putters:
165 Medium Ion (non-textured) - longer putts, also good on straight with fade drives and forehand approaches
174 Mediumn Ion (textured) - go-to putter inside 40-50'. Used for some straight w/ little fade approaches and drives

8GgY0.jpg

My DIY backpack. A $25 Magellan backpack from Academy + 1/2" pvc frame. Holds 15 in the main compartment right now with room for at least 2 more drivers. The front pouch where the towel is also doubles as a seconday putter pouch. Holds 2 32oz nalgenes easily with 6-7 other zippered pouches throughout. I used zip-ties to secure the zippers on the makeshift grip-style top putter pouch.

6240395596_26729c207e.jpg

Here's an outdated family picture. There's about an additional 10 kids added since this was taken back in September.

Latest posts