• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Commentators: Innova Bracket

Which of the following candidates would you most like to see as a comentator on a TV?

• Howard Cosell

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • David Greenwell

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Bubba Watson

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Connor Jones

• John Smoltz

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Adam Zucker

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Terry Miller

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Billy Crump

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Samuel L. Jackson

• Morgan Freeman

• Dave Feldberg

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Carl Cubbage

• Dennis Miller

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • James Earl Jones

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • John Houck

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Bill Murray

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Ken Climo

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Gregg Barsby

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Warwick Davis

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Pepper Brooks

• Tommy Chong

• Ken Tyburski

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Charles Barkley

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • The Guy From Central Coast Disc Golf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TalbotTrojan

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
It is time to start voting for our dream team of Disc Golf Commentators. There were so many names we are going to have to break it up into two brackets. We'll take the top vote getters and put them together in the finals. Please post videos of any of the candidates in this bracket to advertise for them.

Okay I'll let the fine folks of this forum campaign for me. Connor '12. Let's do this.

WHAT HAPPENED TO JOE BUCK?!

There is another bracket, if he is not there it is either because you said you were just kidding or it was an honorable mention and not the first choice. I think those were the only names I left out. And literally I think we had space for one more option and that was it.

Any time Bill Murray is an option he's getting my vote

Sorry, but you gotta list John Houck as "Rappin' John Houck" or it's just not the same. I've been at a few events where he gets control of the mic and it's something not easily forgotten!

say pured again mother $#%^*r, say pured again, I dare you, no I double dare you, say pured again...

Barsby should run away with this thing. If not, I have lost all my faith in humankind.

Okay I'll let the fine folks of this forum campaign for me. Connor '12. Let's do this.

If you're serious about this, then put a little clip together showing off your talent. You say you joke a lot, so I'm sure how serious you are, but there's no reason why you couldn't really try for this, even for current DG videos.

Maybe we'll see Connor in the broadcast booth at next year's Worlds. :thmbup:

My speaking voice is literally like butter, it's the only reason girls like me because it sure as hell aint my appearance :)

I've actually had a radio show before, haha, so this isn't a new thing to me.

Where is bergdawg to talk about how sexy I am :|

Terry Miller in my opinion has done the best job in the field on play by play . . . he knows the players, he knows the game, and he is very professional in his broadcasts.

In the booth . . . I am not sure who I would vote for. I would like to see others out there give it a try.

I think Greenwell and Crazy are too different and it doesn't seem fluid between the two of them. Maybe Crazy should do the intros and the behind the scenes pre-recorded stuff since his voice is perfect, he just sometimes gets jumbled up in his words and thoughts.

Greenwell does a good job interviewing the people on the course in my opinion.

Hmm who else . . . Barsby . . . Let's put Barsby in the booth and he can be Pepper Brooks.

My speaking voice is literally like butter, it's the only reason girls like me because it sure as hell aint my appearance :)

I've actually had a radio show before, haha, so this isn't a new thing to me.

Where is bergdawg to talk about how sexy I am :|

I would pay $4.99 to watch Connor Jones and Carl Cubbage host together.
That would be epic.
Cubby would constantly be looking at Connor's hair with jealous rage.