• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf made Sportscenter Top 10!

I love how they were obviously thrown off by commenting on disc golf. Super cool to see this on TV. More great times ahead for disc golf!

Last edited:
It reflects well to have been filmed in such a setting, more golf-course-like than the scruffy places we usually play.

^ Owns one of the most beautiful disc golf courses in all the land. Calls it scruffy. :p

No, but you are right, David. While I would have liked to see Jerm's putt, Nate's ace has a higher "cool" factor for those who dont play the game.

So when are the multi-million dollar contracts being handed out? And can I join the double A team?

While I would have liked to see Jerm's putt, Nate's ace has a higher "cool" factor for those who dont play the game.

Agreed. Without the backstory on Jerm and Paul's putts, the drama involved is going to be lost on a non-disc golf audience watching a 10 second clip. But video of anybody throwing a disc over a body of water into a target with the announcer saying it's 390 feet away...hard not to grasp how significant and impressive that is.

Agreed. Without the backstory on Jerm and Paul's putts, the drama involved is going to be lost on a non-disc golf audience watching a 10 second clip. But video of anybody throwing a disc over a body of water into a target with the announcer saying it's 390 feet away...hard not to grasp how significant and impressive that is.
Double agreed. The 1:00am edition had a slightly better video than the 12:00 edition. With a bit of zoom, you can actually see the disc hit the basket. They called it correctly at 390 FEET and even finished it perfectly ... AWESOME!!

Nice job JTacoma03.

Latest posts