• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on LOST!

puaahunter

Bronze level trusted reviewer
Did you see the sweet tone pole setup on this week's lost in the Temple-dweller's compound?

looks like the one I made.

discgolfonlost.jpg

lost sucks, but i bet that would be fun to play on an island

I don't know if I'd want to play DG on the island. Sure, you get some great scenery, OB, water hazards, and elevation changes, but I'm sure that the black smoke "thing" gets a kick out of stealing discs and tossing them to the polar bears. Not only that, but I get the feeling that Dharma only provides only one mold in one plastic and one weight. Boring.

Yeah, not to mention dealing with all those camera people and directors and cr@p like that. Sheeesh! :D

If I was trapped on an island, I think I would make my own disc golf course to pass the time. Carve wooden discs or something.

targets dont count!

THe only way you can hate lost, is if you do not have the intelligence to follow the story line with time travel and the "science fiction" science. :p

THe 2nd season was bit weak during the writers strikes, but everything else has been golden.

are they actually playing or just walking by? forgive my idiotness but I dont watch lost

They just walked by, there wasn't actually any disc golf involved. I'm a fan of Lost, and I'm an even bigger fan of disc golf, but I don't know how I'd feel if they actually incorporated it into the show.

They just walked by, there wasn't actually any disc golf involved. I'm a fan of Lost, and I'm an even bigger fan of disc golf, but I don't know how I'd feel if they actually incorporated it into the show.

Walking by it is enough to get my attention. My son and I went and got the new Terminator movie just cuz we heard you can see the Brent Baca Memorial Course, NM in the background. LOL

Who is gonna be the first to post pics of their Dharma stamp disc? lol

If they play disc golf on the island I bet Hurley would win everytime.

How do we know its a tone-pole and just not some big 'ol GONG they hit to call everyone to suppertime???.....

(You can obviously tell I dont watch TV)

Walking by it is enough to get my attention. My son and I went and got the new Terminator movie just cuz we heard you can see the Brent Baca Memorial Course, NM in the background. LOL

I dyed a swan station stamp on a challenger, I ended up trading it to Billnchristy.

dsc09678j.jpg

Screen shot of the new terminator disc golf shot please.

I'm not gonna say Lost sucks, because I've never seen it. Don't really care to though. I don't have time to get emotionally invested in a television show. Hell, the only time I ever watch TV anymore is if I'm at someone else's house anyhow.

Nice Dharma dye! LOST is a great show, I just started watching it this summer, went through seasons 1-5 in about 2 months.

LOST is either one of the best shows in television history - or the worst most frustrating show in television history. And it has nothing to do with the intellect of the viewer. It has everything to do with how they choose to answer the questions this final season, or if they answer them at all. It is going to be one or the other, with no in-between. And I'm going to be honest: they have no real wiggle-room. They need brilliance or its a failure.

As for the thing in the show - its either a gong or a punching bag judging by that photo. I hadn't noticed that when watching the episode.