• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf on ridiculousness

Poor guy.....God knows I've had shots about that bad, thankfully they weren't on tape. Plus I've never fallen completely off a elevated tee pad like that.

I played today and my buddy fell off the tee but not down a hill lol. Alas no video.

Clearly, his North Face hoody kept him warm, but it didn't protect him from the Tec9 firestorm

what's up with the pull up bar right next to the tee? is it some sort of mando? is it not as close as it seems in the video? I can picture that thing messing with my head every time

Golden Gate DGC uses some nets affixed to structures like that to prevent spraying of discs everywhere and essentially creating impenetrable mandos. Mostly for safety it seemed when I played and very well done actually.

Yes, the nets are in positions where you can be throwing onto the next tee. That is hole 11 and the teepad for hole 12 is about 100 feet or so ahead and to the left, so the net prevents (mostly) anyone from throwing into the next group. There is a also a tree with a mando right directly ahead of the tee on 11, so you really shouldn't be throwing anywhere near that net anyway.

Hole 7 has basically the same setup. Also a net structure on hole 17, protecting hole 18 teepad, which is just on the right side of the fairway.

Latest posts