• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Pet Peeves -

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of discordyes posts j/k buddy

Frolf punks busting down my Snowman that I worked so hard to build! Time I spent for making something unique to break up the menotiny of playing the same course all winter. I didn't see them busting up my nicely cleared off tee pads spaces. it's just dirt but it's at least cleared off for your first throw on each hole. I'm going to miss having a whole course to my self and buddies.

Myself, one word, buddy. Pet peeve, today when Hed whined about someone knocking over his snowman. It's all I heard for the rest of the day. You build a snowman in a public park, what do you expect?

Myself, one word, buddy. Pet peeve, today when Hed whined about someone knocking over his snowman. It's all I heard for the rest of the day. You build a snowman in a public park, what do you expect?

I thought the same thing (after trying to figure out what "menotiny" meant). :\

Sorry I don't spell well. My pocket dictionary I carry with me failed me. I guess I'll upgrade to a full version and carry a backpack for when I post on the go.

New players who throw all three of their discs for each shot. Experienced players who have elongated/bizarre pre-throw routines.

Empty Beer Cans

Trash on the course, especially beer cans. Hey out there!!! If you carried it in. Carry the Damn Stuff out. Cigarette butts Heck, when I'm done smoking them, I field strip them and put the filters in a pocket. :thmbup:

hole of the days with bad pictures. I want to actually think about what I am gonna throw and see new courses not a bad picture.

The major thing that upsets me is trash.As well as this new breed of disc golfer who is a complete straight edge and only throws flicks and thumbers cuz they "look cool brah".By the way that's a real quote why are u throwing a fuse when I can so called flick an Xcal and do the same shots.Those youngstas learn to shut up real quick and watch my XD steadily rain from 80ft in.With a wonderful haze...sissys..

When someone lets you play through and then throws on you before you've holed out.... usually not complimented with a warning of any kind....
trash, especially beer cans inside the basket
hissy fits

Other players throwin fits
And yoUr wife txting me while I'm playin. Tell her daddy will take care of that a$$ when he's done playin

And yoUr wife txting me while I'm playin. Tell her daddy will take care of that a$$ when he's done playin

Nice!

Besides trash, my biggest is being enveloped in "non-tobacco" smoke. Look, I dont care what you do, it's cool, but could please stand down wind?

Side arm only throwers. There. I said it.

It's all the frat boys and of course their girlfriends throwing sidearm shots 70 ft. at a time down the fairway.

Side arm only throwers. There. I said it.

It's all the frat boys and of course their girlfriends throwing sidearm shots 70 ft. at a time down the fairway.

This would be side arm throwers that can't throw sidearm. I play with a group where half throw all sidearm. They get those discs out there to 300' almost every time.

Mine is groups with little kids. Who are throwing. And they won't let you play through. Listen, I'm glad you and your kids are having fun. More power to you... but they cannot put that disc more than thirty feet. Let me play through.

This would be side arm throwers that can't throw sidearm. I play with a group where half throw all sidearm. They get those discs out there to 300' almost every time.

Nah. Sorry. Still don't like 'em.

I know there are times when you need a sidearm, but using it all the time just seems... Sissy.

<sorry to the sidearm throwers here. I know you can probably throw further than my backhand, but I look cooler.>

;)

Nah. Sorry. Still don't like 'em.

I know there are times when you need a sidearm, but using it all the time just seems... Sissy.

<sorry to the sidearm throwers here. I know you can probably throw further than my backhand, but I look cooler.>

;)

Damn straight we do. Hell, I put it out there just as far or farther with the stand and deliver.

Sidearm and run ups are for wimps.

Damn straight we do. Hell, I put it out there just as far or farther with the stand and deliver.

Sidearm and run ups are for wimps.

Lulz!

With yer flippy wrists, and tucked elbows!:p

RHBH 4-LIFE!!!

Oh yeah, lefties. Don't trust them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.