• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf stool

Not gonna ask why you know a favorite line at gay bars.

I have the Camp Time one its 23 Oz, less than 1.5lbs, and holds 250lbs. I had a guy that weighed a bit more than(300lbs or so) that sit on it which scared me, but it was holding him.

I played with a guy that was bragging about his $6 stool, which was heavy, really low to the ground and it actually broke on him during that round. I had a good laugh after that. You typically get what you pay for.

I have broken/wore out many a camp time stool. i have lost/got drunk and left many more....they work better than the rest, but i should have bought stock in that damn company.

It's not the size of the groups at tourneys. It's the inevitable backup at teepads that brings the need for a stool. The speed of play really hurt my game the first tourney I was in.

Anybody else carry around a little 3 legged fold up stool to put your bag on/sit on while waiting, i've found they are very light weight and easy to carry around, it's also nice when the ground is wet and you dont like sitting in wet grass

whatever happened to standing you bum?;)

i may be young, skinny, and in good health, but this is america, where being lazy is showing your pride, isn't it great?

The Eddie Bauer store in the mall in my area had their little camping stools on sale for $10. It seemed pretty light weight but I didn't really check them out.

It's a great stuff,easy to carry and very useful in many ways.I have one bought by my dad last month.

Here is the one I got. It is 22" tall (3" taller than most). 200# max weight. I have only used it a couple of times. It fits perfect in the umbrella holder if you have a Kong bag.

Attachments

• BlackFoldingStool.jpg
    BlackFoldingStool.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
Is standing for a few minutes that much of a hassle? if so, bring out the golf carts

I agree, except for when you are at a tournament from 8am till 5pm and it is 90+ degrees, it is nice to take a breather. Like I said, I have only used mine a few times. I can't say I really needed it either. I figured I would get one to see if it was worth the hassle.

I bought this combo seat/cooler from a guy in the parking lot of our local disc golf course for $15.00:
4751818.jpg
Comes in handy when you need a cold one! I have since moved on to a 'camp-time' style chair.