• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golfers worst enemy?

DGers worst enemy?

• Total voters
Lost Discs, followed closely by yourself. You throw your main driver into the drink, no matter how well you have been playing - it makes the day a little harder. Then of course everything else becomes mental, so then you have to deal with your brain games the rest of the day.

Hate to lose a disc:(

You left off Strong Winds, currently that's like Kryptonite for me.

I went with lost disc. Unless my Disc Goes out in a Blaze of Glory, I will OCD about a lost disc. I probably should get over that! ;)

I said myself but, the wind would have been my first option if it were listed in the poll.

Fire ants are semi-regional. When I played in Georgia and Florida the fire ants were my worst Enemy, but at Ellison Park in Rochester it's poison ivy and dog poo. Here in the DC area ticks are tour worst enemy followed closely by thorns.

Sounds like Giles Run.

GIANT winds, fire ants 85% of the year, poison ivy, and heat would be a TX disc golfers worst enemy. Things can get pretty muddy with it being so flat as well.

I vote for Geese.. They poop everywhere. I've considered poisoning them but i would hate to be caught doing it.

I got Poison Oak so bad one time at DeLaVeaga that I was layed up for like 2 weeks. Luckily I wasn't employed at the time. It was HORRIBLE. Luckily we don't have too much of that stuff in Socal.

I am not that good even after several years playing (problem is not getting out enough over the years) so I am most certainly my own worst enemy. Playing alone especially since i seem to get more frustrated when i play alone.

I am my own worst enemy.

Although random joggers coming the wrong way down a blind dogleg's fairway would certainly qualify.