• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania Backpack

When will grip come out with a smaller bag, say for twelve discs, that has less width?

I totally want a double strap sling bag like double bandoliers that can hold about 10-12 and has some similar features to a grip bag. One that doesn't have water bottle pouches but a built in removable water bladder with the drink tube secured to one of the sling straps.

If every spot on the bag that was black was instead gold then I would buy it.

I totally want a double strap sling bag like double bandoliers that can hold about 10-12 and has some similar features to a grip bag. One that doesn't have water bottle pouches but a built in removable water bladder with the drink tube secured to one of the sling straps.

Sounds like the Focus w/a slightly different design and a bit more storage space.

http://upperparkdesigns.com/products/focus

Sounds like the Focus w/a slightly different design and a bit more storage space.

http://upperparkdesigns.com/products/focus

yeah I looked hard at those when they came out. The price isn't bad but it doesn't have the disc capacity I wanted. I used a Hyzerbomb sling bag for a while and modified that then I gave it away to a friend's step son who didn't have a bag to play with. I'd actually want the horizontal area like a grip and the internal frame but just in a small setup that wasn't so wide. It could have the side pockets and then a way to pad and insulate around the water bladder so it actually helped with the ergonomics and filled in your back/spine area for comfort.

I used to not be a fan of the A-series screenprinted logo on top. After seeing THIS, I hate it less.

I saw this bag on one guy in a small tournament today. Grip logo looks much better on this bag. Red/Black color is okay. I'd buy Grip instead of this.

I saw this bag on one guy in a small tournament today. Grip logo looks much better on this bag. Red/Black color is okay. I'd buy Grip instead of this.

same here. i wish they'd put a black/gray or black/black out.. i'd buy instantly..

I'm glad I still rock this.
gripeq_se_mudersidecob_web.jpg

The upper park ones either don't hold enough or look retarded. A slimmer grip bag would look awesome.

I guess AT LEAST discmania went with a good bag maker, and (most likely) didn't cut corners on quality etc. whoever ends up picking one of these up should be more than happy with their decision :thmbup:

I'm about 95% confident that under that rain fly is a special edition grip bag that has both grip and discmania logos on it and a special discmania rainfly. That's all. Probably an extra $50 too.

Steezo FTW! Even nailed the $$$ amount... Wait a minute!?!?!?!? All this time we thought he was a DD guy, he's undercover as a double agent for Discmania... :D

Latest posts