• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

I forgot to ever upload the two my wife and I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 92
The first factor second CFD I bagged is flying very understable. More turn than my 7/10 S-FD. I haven't gotten any field work in this year, but I plan to take my various FDs to compare. Might be a freak, I've only thrown one of the three I got.

The first factor second CFD I bagged is flying very understable. More turn than my 7/10 S-FD. I haven't gotten any field work in this year, but I plan to take my various FDs to compare. Might be a freak, I've only thrown one of the three I got.

I had to re-read, because I thought it was a mention to the pd/freak... God I hate those secondary names :p

I keep checking jussi's instagram, twitter, and the innova site for any mention of the new discmania online store.. This is getting unhealthy...

I had to re-read, because I thought it was a mention to the pd/freak... God I hate those secondary names :p

I keep checking jussi's instagram, twitter, and the innova site for any mention of the new discmania online store.. This is getting unhealthy...

I set alerts on my fb and twitter with anything/anyone Discmania related. This has created a lot of notifications lately especially with Texas States last weekend. The new Discmania site should be launching any day now! Let's hope they are able to stick with that release timeline.

All aboard the fan boy express! :thmbup:

I'm trying to build the Paypal up, hoping for some sweet PD's and FD's.
I'd love to find one of those blue C PD's

I picked up one at the Discmania clinic. Feels great in the hand. Probably won't throw this one, esp since its way above my preferred weight. If I could get a lighter one, I will throw it til the cows come home. :thmbup:

The new Discmania website is up, no store yet but you can subscribe to the newsletter. Hopefully G*fd's are close!

soo yeah....

getting really really really tired of checking facebook/twitter/and instagram for news on the store......... this may be the first time that I'm truly annoyed at a company for not taking my money.

I've been staring at innovastore.net for nearly two years drooling.

I plan on picking up at least one dri fit (probably two)

Gstar fd's

more 2nd run fd's or fd2's if you have them ready

JL pd's

what are you cats planning on picking up?

what are you cats planning on picking up?

I dunno but I can already hear the wife screaming at me when we get the credit card statement...

DM shirts, one of the newer hats (I already have 2 :) g-star (g-line) anything and everything, JL PDs, gah I can't wait...

Honestly I'm surprised the website store wasn't put up sooner.

I'm hopefully grabbing a shirt, a couple hats, a Simon stamped FD if they have them, and I'm hoping they stumble on some more shield stamped PD's. I'm sure there will be more in the cart when I'm done but that's the stuff I'm really waiting on.

Grabbing a shirt or two, Simon stamped FDs, FD2 if released, and a few g-line P2s if released. This is gonna add up fast! I can only imagine the profits they will see in the first few weeks of the store launching. People go crazy over just one disc releasing now they will they have a whole shop!

If they have a comment section once launched I am going to suggest them partnering to make a discmania backpack like millennium did :thmbup:

idk about all that jazz, I'm quite partial to Grip. The service, warranty, and quality is so good that I can't get behind any other bag/bag company.

I'll wear/represent anything else DM

OK, so I'm in the on-again stage of my off-again-on-again relationship with the FD, and I think I've figured out why I keep coming back: This thing feels so good in the hand. It's comfortable and ergonomic, and just feels like it was built with hands in mind.

On that note, can anyone think of anything else that feels similar? I would love to add some more stuff to try that feels close...

OK, so I'm in the on-again stage of my off-again-on-again relationship with the FD, and I think I've figured out why I keep coming back: This thing feels so good in the hand. It's comfortable and ergonomic, and just feels like it was built with hands in mind.

On that note, can anyone think of anything else that feels similar? I would love to add some more stuff to try that feels close...

XL and JLS are very close.

Latest posts