• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

I got couple of Russian tourney stamped FDs from Hero Discs and I love how it throws. I think I like C better but S is very good too.

I got couple of Russian tourney stamped FDs from Hero Discs and I love how it throws. I think I like C better but S is very good too.

Are your C-lines pretty stiff? Mine is. The dome has little to no give to it

Mine is pretty stiff too, 170 to 172. It is as domey as the S-lines.

looks like march 12th is the official release day

423227_10150601962503787_130428363786_9359173_624748872_n.jpg

The tester I have is pretty stable. It's stiff and high a high dome. The DGR run I have are slightly less stable, but there a tiny bit flatter and more flexible. I'm getting a C FD tomorrow so I should be able to compare.

I bought one of the Russian Stamped 175g C-FDs and threw it today. It was a bit stiff and and the rim felt a little beefy but dang I loved how it threw. The glide was great and it was pretty laser straight. One of the reviews stated it was point and shoot, I completely agree. It has less fade and skip than my PD and that's okay by me.

i got some of the s and c lines in from hero a week ago and haven't had a chance to throw them yet. how much distance are people getting with these compared to a pd or td?

on a side note, finals week and work leaves no time to throw.

i got some of the s and c lines in from hero a week ago and haven't had a chance to throw them yet. how much distance are people getting with these compared to a pd or td?

on a side note, finals week and work leaves no time to throw.

The FD is a good deal slower than the PD/TD, so on the same line with the same throw they don't go as far. However, the FD glides really well, so if given height/thrown anny where the glide can really kick in it can go about as far as a PD/TD.

Still patiently waiting for these to show up somewhere I can pick weight and color. :popcorn:

Who am I kidding......I'm not being patient a bit. :wall: Bring 'em on!!
mob.gif

Still patiently waiting for these to show up somewhere I can pick weight and color. :popcorn:

Who am I kidding......I'm not being patient a bit. :wall: Bring 'em on!!
mob.gif

So you've been checking Disc Golf Center, Marshall Street, and Disc Nation every 5 minutes, too? What weight and color are you looking for, just so I know what I am competing against...