• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania splits with Innova

Could the Italians please produce a dog toy my Doberman cannot destroy?

I'm sure there are many dog toys that your dog cannot destroy, ones made of Kevlar and the like. The problem becomes that the dog loses interest or finds indestructible toys unfun lol. You could give your dog a splice of a firehose, he will have a very hard time destroying it...if he engages with it at all.

Looks like Jussi just did a 1hr AMA on Reddit...
https://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/ob3pb9/i_am_jussi_meresmaa_ceo_of_discmania_ama/
Just getting into reading it now.
Nice find!

MD3 in September. More glide.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4415F176-0599-4FDC-812D-86A8D137C5CF.jpeg
    4415F176-0599-4FDC-812D-86A8D137C5CF.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 172
  • FEE88084-E9A2-486C-8932-827D21CB5BBD.jpg
    FEE88084-E9A2-486C-8932-827D21CB5BBD.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 171
You can tell Discmania is a marketing company at it's core with the whole "Italian Plastic" deal.

Does the company drill for oil in Italy and then control the entire refining process to make their plastic pellets?

You can tell Discmania is a marketing company at it's core with the whole "Italian Plastic" deal.

Does the company drill for oil in Italy and then control the entire refining process to make their plastic pellets?

Yeah, kind of a funny marketing way to put it. it's more like Italy is the Mexico of Europe so the closest least expensive place to have material made and shipped from. Probably Russian oil though.

I thought the point about disc golf needing to go away from plastic was interesting. A good follow up would have been: Does Discmania consider it worth the investment to be a player pushing it that way?

I'm always suspicious when anyone, especially DM, talks about "improving" molds.
Look what they did with the MD2, and the FD2, and the later run PD, and the P3…
They hit the jackpot on the improved CD, and the 2nd PD, and I'm glad they dumped the S-Line Proto FD2, but most of the other improvements were better off left alone.