• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

No, they don't. I've got one. The circle D stamp is probably the closest to 1st run. I've got a stack of D Buzzz's with that stamp. They were called proto's. Not every first run is labelled as such. Circle D Wasps are proto's, First runs are stock stamps with no imprinting anywhere on the underside. Most discraft first runs aren't imprinted anywhere, but not always.
A friend of mine had a stack of XS's with an Xtra bottom in the Elite plastic. Those were pretty fun. Stamped on top as an XS with the big "e", but the imprinting on the bottom said "Xtra".

No, they don't. I've got one. The circle D stamp is probably the closest to 1st run. I've got a stack of D Buzzz's with that stamp. They were called proto's. Not every first run is labelled as such. Circle D Wasps are proto's, First runs are stock stamps with no imprinting anywhere on the underside. Most discraft first runs aren't imprinted anywhere, but not always.
A friend of mine had a stack of XS's with an Xtra bottom in the Elite plastic. Those were pretty fun. Stamped on top as an XS with the big "e", but the imprinting on the bottom said "Xtra".

Yeah, thanks. I had heard these were marked. I know most of them from back then or earlier were not marked.

Ok, back to the pictures!

I just picked these two gems up recently:

picture.php

I got to stop buying discs for awhile, or my wife will kill me!

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of these either. I have a few LE Comets that I should probably start shopping around for something like this.

Banging Chains has one (LE Venom) that he wants to move.

What are you offering? I've got a stock stamp D, barstamp D and two ESP's, all mint. Not really looking to move them, but if you've got the right stuff I can be swayed. Go ahead and PM.

Ill have some cryztal sparkle zones. Those will be a small run. Exclusive to our local club. My vote for our 2nd exclusive run will be sparkle glow comets..

All I really have to trade, Discraft-wise, is a few of the latest LE Comets and Sparkle Buzzzes. If any of those tickle your fancy, PM me.

I have a Buzzz GT and ESP Comet, both about 7/10. PM if interested for pictures and such. Interested in Challengers or MVP mids.

I'm all for some discraft collectibles! If anybody has any super cool rare discraft stuff, hit me up! Anytime!

Latest posts