• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

I like collecting Z Stalkers with tournament stamps on them. Collect what you like. don't get too caught up in percieved values.

picture.php

picture.php

Please, no offers at this time. My wife will kill me if I buy any plastic for awhile!

Anybody know if an ESP Wasp is worth anything, or going to become collectalbe?
I post one for trade and it's the only disc I heard about.

didnt read the whole thread but i just got one of the black nukes from the memorial. are these guys collectable at all? sure looks nice on the wall!

I have got a question for you guys. Are Cryztal Z Buzzzes collectible? A lot of the guys at my local course offer me some pretty awesome trades for the ones I have.

Somebody might offer more for a rare color (like dark green or blue), but otherwise, no. 99.999% of the CryZtal Buzzzes out there are worth $15-16 new.

images

banger gts kick A
dis_x_buzzz_gt.jpg

BAR STAMPS ARE A MUST I ENJOY TORQUES ALTHOUGH im the only one
You'll need to stab a foo for a TI BUZZZ

I like collecting Z Stalkers with tournament stamps on them. Collect what you like. don't get too caught up in percieved values.

picture.php

picture.php

Please, no offers at this time. My wife will kill me if I buy any plastic for awhile!

Very true and a mantra that I have collected by and lost money for years.
Long live the non-conformist collectors!

Does anybody know when the First Run of the Pro-D Buzzz was produced? Was it during the 2004 Worlds Ace Race?

Ultra grip surge? are these collectable? i can't find one. what is ball park for them?

I have an ultra grip surge. I wouldn't call it collectible. But someone earlier put it best. There's a difference between collectible and valuable. collect what you want. Doesn't mean it's worth money

Latest posts