• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

What kind of condition are they in?

I'll have to find them first to answer that. :D

They've definitely been thrown, they were my favorite distance drivers for awhile at the time. Spring cleaning time for the garage is fast approaching so I hope to be able to answer this soon.

I have a glow z mrv with the tooling still around it that is 9/10 that I might be willing to sell for $25 if any one is interested. I know they are pretty rare.

My purtiest Discraft (X-Clone):

picture.php

An oldie (Phantom Lite):

picture.php

Some more old favorites:

picture.php

picture.php

Phantom + and a Deuce.

^ Ha. NO, but I do remember that stamp from Papa's Doctor Disc collection. It has a face on it. Never seen this one before but my buddy had it and wanted me to see if there was any interest. I take it you have played Scott's course?

My buzzz and wasp collection

Some Discraft favs...

Buzzz'z in many flavors
picture.php

The Wasp nest
picture.php

Up close on the cryztal buzzz'z
picture.php

I have other DC that I collect but I usually only go out of my way for more of the above.

Thanks
I might need to sell some off to pay-off the mountain of bills that keep filling my mailbox six days a week :(

Thanks
I might need to sell some off to pay-off the mountain of bills that keep filling my mailbox six days a week :(

id be interested in some of those wasps if you are parting with any.

i just got these very nice comets. these stamps arent too common on z comets.
IMG_10921.jpg
IMG_10961.jpg