• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Nuke

dgdave said:
I held and fondled one for about 30 minutes. It felt nice and it was comfy in the hand. Now I just need to get another to toss.

And thank you for sending it my way after that 30 minutes!!

But yea you need to get one, I think youll likey.

18157_313560627576_509992576_4549781_5936852_n.jpg

makes sense tha it would warp. I got some nukes in the mail the other day and one of em was concave like a som bitch. Luckily I redomed it by putting hot water and placing it stacked on another deep dished disc. Good as new. These however,I'll have to wait and see in person before I buy

So we have an image of the first run Nuke circulating... Any news on a release date yet?

I think I will wait to hear reviews from you guys before I try to order any online. I don't have a place anywhere near here that would carry them in shop that I know of. At some point this year I'm sure I will be heading to Clearwater, but I don't think I can wait until then to get me some more Nuke action. Have they said yet if they are going to modify it at all, like make it more stable? For my game right now I LOVE the current version.

ForeverBlue232 said:
So we have an image of the first run Nuke circulating... Any news on a release date yet?

I think I will wait to hear reviews from you guys before I try to order any online. I don't have a place anywhere near here that would carry them in shop that I know of. At some point this year I'm sure I will be heading to Clearwater, but I don't think I can wait until then to get me some more Nuke action. Have they said yet if they are going to modify it at all, like make it more stable? For my game right now I LOVE the current version.

I bet after the Memorial.

ForeverBlue232 said:

Doubt it. The Big D rated the Nuke with a 1.4 which seems to be right where my nukes are. My biggest advice is if you order online I would call the place you are ordering and ask them to pick out the domey ones or whatever specs you are looking for, best way to insure you are getting what you want when ordering online.

ForeverBlue232 wrote:

I bet after the Memorial.

While I agree that after the memorial makes a lot of sense, the image came from a Discraft FB post that just said "The Nuke will be released Soon" or something along those lines. Of course, who knows what soon means.

eBay prices of Nukes vs champ Katana's got me thinking... Is Discraft actually out hype-ing innova on a warp speed driver??

zomgworldisending.

ForeverBlue232 said:

Nukes to be released on February 15. http://www.discraft.com/prod_nuke_e.html

I might just have to hint to the girlfriend about this instead of candy on Valentine's day :D .

Well, I should have some more Memorial ones on the way, making four total. Soooo. I won't really care what these are like, but would be nice to know if they are the same. Cause, perchance I do lose one, or it gets destroyed in some accidental explosion. It would be nice to know I can pick up one of these production runs and not have to worry.

If you haven't sold your memorial nuke on ebay yet you better do it soon because the price is about ot crash.

"Wait for iiiiiittt, And Boom goes the dynamite."

I like my Memorial nukes, I play with them. :oops: Like, well heh. Literally, I play golf with them.

mzuleger said:

If you haven't sold your memorial nuke on ebay yet you better do it soon because the price is about ot crash.
LMAO at people who spent 50+ dollars to get these

Latest posts