• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft NUKE?????

I'm pretty new to discraft but I am being converted. I absolutely love my destroyer though. What is close to that in discraft?
The Pulse is pretty close, not exactly. Just like the Force Is pretty close to the Xcalibur. Thats the closest match you will find. I think you will prefer the pulse to the destroyer once you beat it in, extremely consistent.

I throw every disc basically from Innova and Discraft I think the Pulse is comparable to the Teerex. The Force is comparable to the Xcaliber. I prefer the Boss over the Force, Destroyer and Xcaliber. I have 5 in the bag from super overstable to a roller.

I throw every disc basically from Innova and Discraft I think the Pulse is comparable to the Teerex. The Force is comparable to the Xcaliber. I prefer the Boss over the Force, Destroyer and Xcaliber. I have 5 in the bag from super overstable to a roller.

i also have 5 forces in my bag :D

Just my two cents.
Innova makes some good and some bad discs. Also Millennium and Discmania.
Discraft, too. Also DGA.
Gateway, too.
Lightning, too.
Of course, almost everything Quest makes is crap.
My point is, you throw what works and leave the rest.
I have my favorite company (I'm considered a Discraft guy), but I throw Gateway, Millenium, Innova and Discraft. I throw what works for me and understand that others throw what works for them. DG is a mental game as much as physical.
Throw what works for you.
Until I'm sponsored (not freakin' likely), I'll throw my choice of discs.
You can throw whatever.
Just my two cents.

Once again I am perplexed by this Innova on Discraft violence. They both make some great discs and some bad ones. Use the ones that work and forget about what brand is on it.

I don't know of a disc that compares to the destroyer (pro plastic is my choice) in discraft's line. The force is more overstable, but I haven't thrown the pulse much. I just picked up a few x forces, but they are all lighter than I prefer (165-166). Does anyone know how the x force compares?

Jordan

I'm loving that name Discraft... good job. Hope this disc rocks my socks off.

I would rather see discraft release some old discs in different plastics then them release a brand new one. I'd like to see some more of the Z line glo for sure and maybe some new flx plastic. The thing with these high speed discs, half the players throwing them don't have the requirements the really throw them. I've seen a few players that couldn't throw a buzzz 50 ft and are picking up some of innova's 13 speed discs and hoping for more distance and being let down. we all want more D, but we have to remember that a new disc isn't the solution....better form and more practice is. So please discraft, if your listening, no new discs! make your existing disc line better by releasing everything in every type of plastic

I would rather see discraft release some old discs in different plastics then them release a brand new one. I'd like to see some more of the Z line glo for sure and maybe some new flx plastic. The thing with these high speed discs, half the players throwing them don't have the requirements the really throw them. I've seen a few players that couldn't throw a buzzz 50 ft and are picking up some of innova's 13 speed discs and hoping for more distance and being let down. we all want more D, but we have to remember that a new disc isn't the solution....better form and more practice is. So please discraft, if your listening, no new discs! make your existing disc line better by releasing everything in every type of plastic

Very, very well said,

If a Nuke is any faster than a Force, that will be scary. I can't wait to try it out.

the sad thing is, these kids dont realize until after they buy the boss/groove that they cant throw it! then they either end up hating disc, or are miserable, which isnt what disc is all about!

i agree kinda, but it also sort of sounds like, youre saying that some players arent that great and cant handle bigger/longer discs, so theyre not as good of a product?......and to fix this, you want them to make all discs in all plastics, instead of try and keep up with Innova releasing 3 molds every month?

Why is it that every time a new fast driver comes out people complain that newbies wont be able to throw it? The fact is there are tons of newbie drivers out there, and it isn't the disc producers responsibility to cater to them more then they already do. I applaud Discraft and Innova for constantly pushing the envelope of what a disc can do and for anyone who saw me throwing the Katana this weekend they know exactly what Im talking about (400 foot laser straight bombs). Everyone dogged on Innova for making that disc too and now it is this Intermediate players go to long driver. I for one can't wait for the Nuke and for anyone who doesn't like it don't buy it.

Why is it that every time a new fast driver comes out people complain that newbies wont be able to throw it? The fact is there are tons of newbie drivers out there, and it isn't the disc producers responsibility to cater to them more then they already do. I applaud Discraft and Innova for constantly pushing the envelope of what a disc can do and for anyone who saw me throwing the Katana this weekend they know exactly what Im talking about (400 foot laser straight bombs). Everyone dogged on Innova for making that disc too and now it is this Intermediate players go to long driver. I for one can't wait for the Nuke and for anyone who doesn't like it don't buy it.

BOOM!

I can't wait. I am seriously salivating thinking of it.

Discraft is my plastic of choice. The Surge is definitely my favorite driver...but it can be just a bit too understable. The Force is my answer to that, particularly in wind...but it can be too overstable.

To have a disc that fills the gap will be awesome! I hope the Nuke does.

The Pulse is currently the closest, but for my own reasons, I prefer another option.

as much as you guys think Discraft shouldn't produce this disc, they really need to if they want to continue competing with Innova. It's just good business and it will appeal to some sponsored guys or those with big arms

Latest posts