• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft NUKE?????

damn these collectable discs...just spent the extra money for the armageddon one :\ there needs to be an AA version for plastic addiction.

Just remember duck and cover. Because you know that table is special and is going to save you from this explosion tearing apart your home.

Last edited:
The throw shop at ponds at lakeshore in ypsi has a good amount in stock in 173 and 174gr. These things are pretty domey but they really do fly like a way faster flash. Real far.

The throw shop at ponds at lakeshore in ypsi has a good amount in stock in 173 and 174gr. These things are pretty domey but they really do fly like a way faster flash. Real far.

Yea got mine from Ben today. Two 172 oranges and a 174 yellow. Saw some as low as 170

I have a 170g yellow nuke comming soon too. I hope it is as great as everyone says. I received my star katana weighing 171g/orange and it felt amazing. I have a hard time believing the nuke is better. I hope I am wrong but doubt it.

I'll go throw a Katana tomorrow in some side by side testing...I'm thinking they will be very very similar. I doubt there will be much difference between them.

So rim width is essentially equals disc speed. As you go up that Innova chart each speed rating step is another millimeter of width approaching the 2.6cm PDGA limit. The Destroyer. Xcaliber, and Force were 2.4cm. I believe the Katana is 2.5 (possibly 2.6) and now the Nuke is 2.6cm.

I wonder if this is the end of faster and faster discs. I'm sure there will be some innovation in flight plates or something but we've now exhausted the rim depth.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

It's funny, because other than picking up a Groove from tournament funny money last March I haven't been interested in anything since I got a Force in 2007 because I knew this limit would be hit so I've just been holding off on trying any new/faster drivers until 2.6cm was reached.

Maybe I need a new thread but I'm interested in any thoughts on this matter.
Yes, I know the "Double D" hit 2.6cm a while back but I've never heard any talk about it.

Nuke_mem09_flat_black.jpg
sexay

Latest posts