• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Reaper

6.5-7/10 Flat Elite Z Clear Tie Dye for sale/trade

I have a clear tie dye with no ink and with patent numbers. Unknown weight but appears to be in 170 class. I'm looking to trade for a couple of discs or would sell for $25 shipped.

I saw a first run Elite Z Reaper on eBay with a 200 dollar starting bid. No market, you say?

This was once my favorite disc, but it became rare and overpriced. I throw Banshees and Tridents now instead.

I liked Talons for FH better than Reapers. I liked Talons better than Reapers for everything, really. Where is the Talon love?

Talon had a really polarizing rim design, it had 3 stages of bevelling if I remember right, I recall the saying "trim them nasty Talons!" being thrown around a lot back in the day. Cannot dispute how good a forehander the Z Talon was, though.

Wow necro bump. Reapers were great. Also stellar control drivers in X line. I have an old first run z thrower laying around not being thrown...

Funny reading the comments on here about the Discraft factory store. Someone at Discraft must have been reading too.

In 2005 I found a Z Reaper in Norman, OK (maybe one that tokyo lost?) and threw it quite a bit. Great forehand disc. I picked up disc golf again this year, and was bummed that they're OOP. Oh well; nothing is truly irreplaceable.

Funny reading the comments on here about the Discraft factory store. Someone at Discraft must have been reading too.

In 2005 I found a Z Reaper in Norman, OK (maybe one that tokyo lost?) and threw it quite a bit. Great forehand disc. I picked up disc golf again this year, and was bummed that they're OOP. Oh well; nothing is truly irreplaceable.

Ha could def had been mine back in the day lol

Sounds like they used to get a lot of love in Oklahoma. I probably lost it (2005-6?) at Lions or Colonial Estates in Norman, or possibly Dolese. But I actually found it at Lions as well, so I was just thankful for the time I had with it... It was a white/light yellow color with some kind of custom stamp. I don't think I ever inked it.

Reaper was awesome. Killing it off is something I never understood, as no other mold in DC's lineup did/does what the Reaper did. If DC had any brain cells, they would bring it back. Yesterday.

Reaper was awesome. Killing it off is something I never understood, as no other mold in DC's lineup did/does what the Reaper did. If DC had any brain cells, they would bring it back. Yesterday.

Maybe not yesterday, but it looks like they're bringing it back in Big Z plastic. Check out the link I posted to their factory store. Talon, too.

Don't think I've thrown a Reaper since 2004. I may have to get some and see if they'll kick out the Predators.

Maybe not yesterday, but it looks like they're bringing it back in Big Z plastic. Check out the link I posted to their factory store. Talon, too.

If this is indeed true, my prayers have been answered! I haven't had a Z Reaper since 2007 when my bag got stolen from my van. I had two in there. I have thrown everything from Banshees to Tridents in search of a replacement, nothing ever did it. So this is really, really, REEEEEEALLY pleasing news to me.

I adored the X reaper I had but it was this weird gold brown color that was impossible to find, so eventually when it started flying like an eagle I traded it. Would think about one of these even at that price.

Latest posts