• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Reaper

Uh oh!

10clu1s.jpg

That is freaking sweet, I want one. :clap::clap::clap:

Hahaha and people called me crazy whenever I reminisced about them... Vindication. Congrats on the ace BTW dude!

After spending some quality time with mine, I am enamored. As long as you throw it hard, it is an absolute laser beam. True 0 HSS. If you would imagine a theoretical Champion TeeBird X, it would probably fly like the Big Z Reaper does. I am hoping it will retain this quality as it breaks in. It does lack the aggressive cut fade that I am accustomed to from the old Elite Z Reapers, but that could just be a side effect of my form/power improving. Now, we just have to wait for Discraft to bring these back into full production, hopefully in Z plastic.

My favorite disc is back? Well almost. I am not a huge fan of BigZ so I will wait for now. My wish list is for 167-169 Z Reapers.

I didn't get to throw this in regular run but Jesus this thing is MONEY!!!! So straight with late fade. I love it so much. Got two test flights and gonna pick up extras just in case it doesn't go to regular run. I can't see why it wouldn't. In big Z the stamps are ridiculous.

I had a 163 reaper that I loved. Wish the new one came in the lighter weight I like. I hope that they run the storm and x2 as well they will get bought no matter the weight just to have them again.

Go Storm!!!!!
Man I would so buy a ton of those things if they make some more....

Wellllllll....... here in a couple of days I am going to order one of each of these. I never fell in love with the Champ FB, my Star FB doesn't skip as Mich as I'd like, so I am thinking Reaper may be the trick for that spot. After talking in PM with Thugnificent, I am ready to try this beef out.

Wellllllll....... here in a couple of days I am going to order one of each of these. I never fell in love with the Champ FB, my Star FB doesn't skip as much as I'd like, so I am thinking Reaper may be the trick for that spot. After talking in PM with Thugnificent, I am ready to try this beef out.

You won't be disappointed, Reaper is more workable than the FB. If it were in straight Z, the Reaper would fit between a Champ Banshee and a Champ Firebird pretty nicely. Talon does a lot of FL/Thunderbird-type stuff, with slightly less arm speed required, so that should not disappoint either.

Snagged by first ace with a green Big Z Reaper. About a 270 foot sidearm skip shot in the woods. Loving the dank laser beam forehands I'm getting with the 2 Big Z's that I have in my bag right now, especially with that nice, moist fade at the end.

Snagged by first ace with a green Big Z Reaper. About a 270 foot sidearm skip shot in the woods. Loving the dank laser beam forehands I'm getting with the 2 Big Z's that I have in my bag right now, especially with that nice, moist fade at the end.
Can't say that I have ever heard of fade referred to as being 'moist'. :clap:

That guy should write promotional material for Fly High.

Also, I would totally bag an OS fairway called the Reaper.

Also grats on the Ace.

Btw, I just noticed these (and the Talons) made it up on Infinite Discs as new releases. Particularly nice, cuz now you get to choose your foil/stamp along with color.

Teaser on IG from infinite discs...

Attachments

• E0FFB717-3259-49D0-9F87-34B2F469006A.jpg
    E0FFB717-3259-49D0-9F87-34B2F469006A.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 35