• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Stalker

They're Crystal Z with the stamp from her old Ti's. Super hard pass. I don't understand why anyone would want a clear disc.

Those people are either collectors, or so much better than me that they can just look for the disc under the basket.

That said the color CryZtal discs seem like they'd be fine.

They're Crystal Z with the stamp from her old Ti's. Super hard pass. I don't understand why anyone would want a clear disc.

You mean completely colorless clear? Or do you not bag any discs that you can see through in the slightest?

You mean completely colorless clear? Or do you not bag any discs that you can see through in the slightest?

I like mine as opaque as possible. The Crystal Stalker they showed on Instagram this morning was completely clear. Not getting in my bag unless it's bright & opaque.

I'm hoping PP picks out some really bright Z's from the warehouse to put up on her site. Or that we get ESP's in 2020.

I like mine as opaque as possible. The Crystal Stalker they showed on Instagram this morning was completely clear. Not getting in my bag unless it's bright & opaque.

I'm hoping PP picks out some really bright Z's from the warehouse to put up on her site. Or that we get ESP's in 2020.

Oh, that's where you saw it...

Just checked it out. Yeah, the only things those are good for, are the wall and for lighting up with an LED for glow season. I'll bet they'll have some florescent Cryztal too...

Attachments

• stalker.JPG
    stalker.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 50
Oh, that's where you saw it...

Just checked it out. Yeah, the only things those are good for, are the wall and for lighting up with an LED for glow season. I'll bet they'll have some florescent Cryztal too...

Florescent/colored CryZtal is easier or was easier to tell from the Clear Z plastic of the 2000's as the shimmer comes in better on the disc and some Clear Z almost had that shimmer to it in the right light.

Cryztal these days comes in many colors, purple pink green yellow blue clear red, this was just one of the clearish ones they pulled off the line to take a picture of.

It warms my heart to see this thread thriving. This is a time when we all should focus on what we're thankful for. I'm thankful that the Stalker isn't going OOP & we may even get different plastic options. This is a great time to be alive. Rejoice. Praise Oden.

Cryztal Stalkers were a thing in the past, right? Pretty overstable? Right now I am still using a Rival as a stable complement to my Stalkers. Would be nice to have a more overstable Stalker instead. I never went for the old Ti ones because they all came in "grass-dirt camouflage" colors.

Cryztal Stalkers were a thing in the past, right? Pretty overstable? Right now I am still using a Rival as a stable complement to my Stalkers. Would be nice to have a more overstable Stalker instead. I never went for the old Ti ones because they all came in "grass-dirt camouflage" colors.

I would expect these to have the stability of the TI ones which I believe at the time had the most overstability at their release. The latest run of cryztal discs have had more stability than their Z counter parts. Raptor, Roach, buzzz etc.

I do the same thing where I carry a Teebird or two as more OS compliments to my Stalker. They're different enough molds.

I have the perfect Ti Stalker for that. Bright Salmon and almost FB/Pred OS. It's a unique disc for sure.

yes thing of the past however not all were os

Do we know how many of these Discraft will have?
Trying to build a "CryZtal only bag" and a CryZtal Stalker would fit nice . . i´m missing some CryZtal fairways, only got the Vulture

Been reading the last few days discussion on stalkers, having never thrown one, and am intrigued by the hybrid fairway/midrange comparisons. That and the super straight flight that powers down well sounds really similar to my K1 Kaxe Z. Anyone thrown both?