• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Stalker

Been reading the last few days discussion on stalkers, having never thrown one, and am intrigued by the hybrid fairway/midrange comparisons. That and the super straight flight that powers down well sounds really similar to my K1 Kaxe Z. Anyone thrown both?

Been while since i had a Kaxe Z in my bag. . but from what i can recall

The Stalker is faster, flatter and straighter than the Kaxe Z...
For me the Kaxe Z moves more right/left than the Stalker does. . The Stalker just goes straight and have a tiny fade at the end

30 bucks for a Cryztal Stalker with no option to pick your color, oof.

I still grabbed one, and specifically said in the comments that it was going to be a thrower and that PINK would be preferred. I also mentioned that I had a Ti from the original runs of that mold.

I got two stalkers and two PP putters in the Cart. .but for the first time ever the site did not find my adress in Sweden so i had to give up :(

I have made +50 buys on different sites all over the World....Discraft is the first site ever that did not ship to my adress….fun

I got two stalkers and two PP putters in the Cart. .but for the first time ever the site did not find my adress in Sweden so i had to give up :(

I have made +50 buys on different sites all over the World....Discraft is the first site ever that did not ship to my adress….fun

It was giving me fits on delivery options. I already paid $117 I'm not paying another $33.81 for UPS shipping. Took me 4 tries to get it to go through.

I'm just going to trust that with PP back on the team, we'll see Stalkers run more regularly and I'll be able to find a stable one. 35 bucks with shipping is too steep for a gamble on color/weight.

I really hope I get a clear PP stalker. I doubt I'll be disappointed with any color combo tbh. just stoked to get a cryztal stalker

It was giving me fits on delivery options. I already paid $117 I'm not paying another $33.81 for UPS shipping. Took me 4 tries to get it to go through.

I had to take a few things out of the cart.

only two discs and a t-shirt than it worked. . but $57 for the cheapest shipping option for two disc and a shirt!!
Shipping was the same as the items i bought. . so i passed

I have bought 5-9 discs from Infinite a few times. . around $25 for shipping then

Got my order done, 5 cryztal stalkers (2 of which for someone else) and 5 proto putters. I forked up the shipping cost for fear of losing the discs but i had the same issue iluvsmgs.

30 bucks for a Cryztal Stalker with no option to pick your color, oof.

I thought so too, BuzzzChief, but they knew me too well!

Too pricey on the Stalkers right? I was expecting 20-25$. But with color and weight requests in for 2 Stalkers and 2 PPPP's*, I'm looking forward to how they might turn out. The best, tho' few, of what they've shown us look pretty good, and that Stalker in the right color will be a thing of beauty!

The 173-176g putter was in and out of availability. In the end had to get 170-172g to place my order, which is what I chose first except was told it wasn't available on my first checkout attempt. By the way an hour earlier on her site, the last 50 signed/numbered TF's sold out in less than 20 minutes.

* Paige Pierce Prototype Putter, as listed by Discraft today.

Her Instagram video gives glimpses of what the swirly jawbreaker blends look like https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bc8grgC8F/

Attachments

• D9F77B02-F04D-42A3-9FFA-1BCC5C9A7775.jpg
    D9F77B02-F04D-42A3-9FFA-1BCC5C9A7775.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 1962E257-389A-4E57-AA56-A5FB3EABC3C0.jpeg
    1962E257-389A-4E57-AA56-A5FB3EABC3C0.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So I got my beauty of a pink Stalker in today. I haven't thrown it yet, but the PLH matches up almost exactly with my workhorse Ti. Yeah I spent $30 for a brught disc I throw one or twice a round, but at least I shouldn't lose it for a while. It'll probably see more air than the Ti did though as it is nicer to find pink than blurple. I might throw it later, but I also may wait until tomorrow.

So I got my beauty of a pink Stalker in today. I haven't thrown it yet, but the PLH matches up almost exactly with my workhorse Ti. Yeah I spent $30 for a brught disc I throw one or twice a round, but at least I shouldn't lose it for a while. It'll probably see more air than the Ti did though as it is nicer to find pink than blurple. I might throw it later, but I also may wait until tomorrow.

That old tournament Ti was bad, almost as bad as the clear Z from mid to late 2000's that Discraft made when Elite Z had just went to being called just Z.

Got my stalkers today. Looks like they only made a few colors. A dark green, light green, pink, and clear and of course the odd ball transition colors. I ordered 5 stalkers and got one of every color plus an extra pink.

I received my PP cryZtal stalker and it's clear! frick yes! Can't wait to toss this bad boy but im not sure what to expect.:clap:

Looks like the good folks at the MDGO talked Discraft into doing a run of Color Glow Stalkers. Got a text into our Club Prez about what plastic as it wasnt stated in the notification. Looking like it might be Z plastic but he is going to confirm the type.

Looks like the good folks at the MDGO talked Discraft into doing a run of Color Glow Stalkers. Got a text into our Club Prez about what plastic as it wasnt stated in the notification. Looking like it might be Z plastic but he is going to confirm the type.

o.m.g.

I will be anxiously watching eBay for these to pop up. I sense a wave of Stalker popularity on the horizon.

Sweet. I love my mdgo glo raptor from last year

Sweet. I love my mdgo glo raptor from last year

Here is the three discs announced for the MDGO run.

-Sparkle Swirl ESP Zone
-Z Sparkle FLX Force
-Color Glo Stalker (think its Z, waiting on confirmation)

Already have two Zones on request, probably going to add 2 Stalkers to my order. I am a sucker for color glow plastic. :D