• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Stalker

Here is the three discs announced for the MDGO run.

-Sparkle Swirl ESP Zone
-Z Sparkle FLX Force
-Color Glo Stalker (think its Z, waiting on confirmation)

Already have two Zones on request, probably going to add 2 Stalkers to my order. I am a sucker for color glow plastic. :D

Are you a part of that club? I need a Color Glow Stalker. I hate that I have to hope some show up on eBay.

Watch Simons latest Vlog for a nice Ti Stalker shot ;)

I think Simon threw that pink Ti Stalker then Paul canned it with a clear Crystal Z Stalker.

Would be great if Paul starts bagging them.

I think Simon threw that pink Ti Stalker then Paul canned it with a clear Crystal Z Stalker.

Would be great if Paul starts bagging them.

I think he's definitely considering them. Though I'm not sure why, I figured they would be too similar to his Ti undertaker, just a tick slower.

I think he's definitely considering them. Though I'm not sure why, I figured they would be too similar to his Ti undertaker, just a tick slower.

I think it would be cool if the two 5x'ers threw one of each other's molds. Like Paul using & promoting the Stalker while Paige uses an Onyx. Yeah Paige doesn't own the Stalker but we all know it's a Paige disc.

It´s just a smart business move for them to throw tour series and Sig. discs. . the most expensive of all the Discraft discs

Are you a part of that club? I need a Color Glow Stalker. I hate that I have to hope some show up on eBay.

All the clubs in Michigan who are part of the MDGO can place an order with the MDGO for the discs. Our club will be participating again this year and placing an order shortly. If you want some PM how many today so I can get update my request before we order. They are usually sold at a set price by the MDGO and clubs are expected to honor the price. I think it is usually around $20.00 per disc as it is a fundraiser of sorts for the organization. :thmbup:

I still have an old Paige TI Stalker from damn near a decade ago. I love the disc, but it's the old color-transition dark purple TI that loves to get itself lost. LUL

If they make cryztal and Ti stalkers again, I'll go back to using those over undertakers. I like Z but there's not much variation in stability with them (which isn't bad, but more plastics would be way better)

If they make cryztal and Ti stalkers again, I'll go back to using those over undertakers. I like Z but there's not much variation in stability with them (which isn't bad, but more plastics would be way better)

ESP would be the right compliment. Heavy Z's take so long to break in.

The cryztals I've thrown in the past have been the most overstable versions.

Best setup for me would be
Cryztal Z
Glow Z
ESP

Likely could condense using squall/undertaker for most fairway shots to just 1 mold, and my inner minimalist likes that.

ESP would be the right compliment. Heavy Z's take so long to break in.

An X Stalker would be nice to see, then the mold would break in quicker and could have a range of them if needed the way people do with DX Eagle (one of the closest molds to a Stalker), have some DX Eagle's they beat in and then some they are working to beat in to have disc back ups to use. I could see this a popular choice as Discraft does not really make a true US Fairway that is not a more midrange shape and flight in a speed 5-6 driver disc or the awkward Express, Sting is a tad US but not a fully US disc the was the Archer and Stratus are.

Paige Pierce has some pearly Z Stalkers on her site with the old Ti stamp but..... $25? What?

Anyone buy discs from her site? What's shipping like?

Just got a newer run of the z line. The feel of this run is very textured and rough. It's hard to out into word but definitely not like any z line plastic I've felt before.

Just got a newer run of the z line. The feel of this run is very textured and rough. It's hard to out into word but definitely not like any z line plastic I've felt before.

Some older pre flight number Z has this feel. With some of the bunch of Stalkers I got, thought the mold was going oop but Discraft was just running off the old stock in early 2019 so the company could have all of its discs they sold from the store that would get flight numbers to have them, Discraft was replacing weights for the discs so I got a bunch as I did not want to be a mistake like the Pro Shark where I ended up with the single one at the around 175 gram -1/+2 grams for the weight I wanted.

Paige said in a Facebook group post that 60 of the just-released (4 pm Thursday), Z plastic Throwback-stamp Stalkers were made. As of now, they appear to be still available on her website.

Color Glow Stalkers up on eBay. These are usually a really good plastic blend.

Color Glow Stalkers up on eBay. These are usually a really good plastic blend.

Just received our MDGO shipment of Color Glow Stalkers. :thmbup:

Attachments

• StalkersGlow.jpg
    StalkersGlow.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 53
  • GlowStalkers.jpg
    GlowStalkers.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 33