• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs in Common Media

Andy talks about disc golf, "frisbee golf" in one episode. It sounds like they mixed up terminology with ultimate though because he meant ions being on a team.

Took me a while to figure out what "meant Ions" was. Thought Andy was an MVP fan.

I'm still waiting for the It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode "The Gang Goes Frolfing".

I'm still waiting for the It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode "The Gang Goes Frolfing".

please please please please.

I would imagine that Mac would act like he'll be amazing at it, but just suck, Dennis would be down-talking it and saying its for 'savages' Frank would be off getting high, Charlie I bet would somehow be really good at it and like, getting the rules but Dennis would be saying he's wrong. Dee would throw errant shots and probably hit a dog or something. :hfive:

Dude. I be Charlie would MASH some forehands before befriending a raccoon and disappearing.

Frank would turn into Bradley Williams and start knocking over baskets with his stubby legs.

Dude. I be Charlie would MASH some forehands before befriending a raccoon and disappearing.

Frank would turn into Bradley Williams and start knocking over baskets with his stubby legs.

Haha, I think we could just write the episode. I agree with all you've said :hfive:

I'm surprised to see so many sunny fans here. I watch it every night on Netflix and it has really darkened my soul. I would expect frank to say something like " Just a bunch of damn hippies throwing around a pie pan" He would reference an asian kid that could throw a frisbee a mile , saw it while he was in Nam.