• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISS session

"No, I don't think they have disc golf in the special olympics yet."

One for you zenbot:

A monkey throwing discs randomly for infinity couldn't produce a shot that bad.

Nice drive Straq.

That was a great, great throw.

a friend of mine hit one of those trees 5 foot away from the tee , and it bounced behind the tee, so my other friend remarked on how his flight was 'negative'. so now any time a disc bounces or rolls back towards us, we say 'negative, negative'

its not too much of a burn for other people, but it still annoys my friend.

Or what about this one?

"You just threw that like a big stupid weirdo...and you probably are lousy in bed, jerk."

This is my favorite. BUT since my usual discing partner is my wife I think I will just keep it to myself.

When any guy's shot comes up short........ "hey does your husband/boyfreind play too"

or a New England area favorite..........."Meow", meaning you're throwing like a pu**y

or a New England area favorite..........."Meow", meaning you're throwing like a pu**y

I was so happy when MS threw a MEOW sticker in with one of my orders.

I was so happy when MS threw a MEOW sticker in with one of my orders.

Ran across this plate in a DG park in Michigan.....

35923_g.jpg

Whenever our buddy (who generally tends to get all pissy when he throws bad) hits a tree somewhere off his drive we very seriously tell him "Yeah...That's the tree I would have went for too. Nice drive."

My favorite that works in any situation...Tell your buddy you like his shirt and then ask him "Do they make that for guys?"

*shakes head*

"You're really not very good at this game...or at anything for that matter. Too bad it's too late for your parents to get an abortion."

lolz lolz lolz

Your wife told me that the only thing you do worse than DG is in the bedroom...by the way, how do you guys drink so much milk and do you even have a pool?

Man this is a funny thread. Here is one that I use from time to time.

When someone hits a tree right off the tee, I hand me the binoculars.

After he drives it straight into a tree...

"Wow, if that tree wasn't there, it would have been a great drive"

After I wussed a 25' putt so low I missed the basket, my buddy says "nice upshot!"