• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you own a practice basket?

Do you own a practice basket?

• Yes

Votes: 230 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 11.5%

• Total voters
Yes, but I don't use it as much as I should because I don't have a spot to leave it set up semi permanently

I love my crappy InStep. when I get to a real course, I love how a normal basket grabs the discs :)

6 Targets
3 MVP Black Hole Portals
1 Ching Chainmaser
1 InStep (lightly modified)
1 DGA Mach Lite

5 Mini Targets
3 Minicatchers
1 DGA Mini
1 MVP Black Hole Mini

I have one but I'd like another to putt between the two. (I used to putt between two home made targets.)

Just one canvas Innova one. Don't need nothin' fancy for putting, although I worry about how long it will hold up, already has a couple nicks and small tears in it.

I will say it held up to a 250' spike hyzer ace run from my Champ Boss when I was test playing the course I am designing. Left a dent in the top but didn't go through.

Yes, but there is always room for another. Why do you ask? Do you have one that I can borrow (have)?

I have one of the fold up portable ones, and it's a good little basket. I'd like to get one to permanently install in my yard though.

Latest posts