• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dri-fit shirts

moorent

Eagle Member
Are there any websites that sell good quality dri-fit polos (or tees) for cheap? I want to buy four or five but can't justify spending $30 or more on each.

I have several drifit shirts and really like them....that is about the only type of shirt I wear anymore. I've seen some at the Nike store surprisingly for not too bad of price (around $20 on sale). Otherwise, I get most of mine at either Target, Kohl's, or Penney's -- you can often find them on sale and Penney's/Kohl's often send out discount cards for additional savings. If you play it right, you can get them for around $5. But, I often see them in the stores on sale for around $15.

You might also check Ebay.

Garret

Polos? Tshirts?

i hate to push the big guys but academy has underarmour heat gear tees for 20 on a pretty regular basis. I prefer the tees when playing causally...

I hate to spend money on clothes and designer/label stuff---i couldn't care less. Occasionally i find a nice puma/nike drifit at discount stores like ross/marshalls

I go to the local factory outlet mall and find the Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Under Armour stores and scour their clearance racks. Reebok frequently sells their shirts 2/$15. Most times though, I spend about 15 bucks apiece but I don't mind too much because I wear them for hiking/backpacking/cycling, etc.

^Agreed. Check out an outlet mall if there's one not too far away from your house. Have gotten shirts for under $10 and shoes for under $40. Never bought dri-fit from Adidas or Nike there but I'm sure they would have it on the shelves, and right around the $10-15 dollar range.

I hate walmart, but they have the starter dri-fit for $12-$15 usually. Hit them towards the end of summer for the best deals though.

i get mine for really cheap but i work for a place that buys them wholesale from anotjer company. so i get nike dri polos for like 13 and sport tek dry stuff for like 7 for tees and 10 for polos and its close to nike in quality.

i say start a company and get a sanmar account theyre a great distributor

i get mine for really cheap but i work for a place that buys them wholesale from anotjer company. so i get nike dri polos for like 13 and sport tek dry stuff for like 7 for tees and 10 for polos and its close to nike in quality.

i say start a company and get a sanmar account theyre a great distributor
this

I do silk screen work and get all my garments at cost.i stocked up on polo drifits,drifit shorts,hats etc for cheap.

Target had the Champion "DuoDry" tshirts on sale for $8.50 last week. I bought one Nike Dri-Fit for $35 two years ago but since then I've bought about 15 different Champion ones and I like them just as well as the Nike ones.

Academy has the Nike Dry Fit Tee for 14.00. Awesome loose fit coolness for cheap.

I have ordered from the following website. Great deals on dry fit and other polos. Prices range from $15-35 depending on the brand. I have bought Ashworth and Nike shirts for 19.99. They also have great deals on rain suits and umbrellas.

www.rockbottomgolf.com

Contact rusco at DD and tell him I sent you...hell hook it up

Latest posts