• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Purchased

I cannot get over thi scustom Blizz Destroyer I got. Great wall hanger but this thing just dives right into the dirt with every throw. Great looking, but not at the price.

I'm sure that it has been mentioned...the Aerobie Epic.
I still have it (and the original packaging w/ instructions on how to "tune" it) :gross: :doh: :wall:

A lot of these are sour gripes from people who bought a disc that was too over stable for them. I bought a 150 r-pro boss that was just a little unpredictable so I choose that, however I like max weight ones for long open shots.

A lot of these are sour gripes from people who bought a disc that was too over stable for them. I bought a 150 r-pro boss that was just a little unpredictable so I choose that, however I like max weight ones for long open shots.

That's a reasonable gripe though.

There's very few people who find out about this sport on their own and pick the right disc at first. It's one thing if a friend recommends a disc, but most of us who start go to the store on our own, see the sweet looking discs and see "Super Ultra Omega Long Range Driver" and think that it will go the farthest.

I'm not saying that the Boss is a dumb disc...but it was dumb for me to purchase it when I couldn't even throw my Valkyrie 250'.

My worst purchase to date had to be my Nuke SS. Longest disc I've thrown, but only when it worked right. Any nose up, and over she went. Traded it off for yet another champ Wraith.

Groove...probably not much of a suprise. That thing was a p.o.s. Innova claimed it would go straight, but that thing was more overstable than an Ape. I was also surpisingly dissapointed with my Axis, it's more overstable than my Pain, which is not what I expected.

Latest posts