• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Easiest course you played?

There was a course with home made baskets at Camp Tulakogee on Fort Gibson Lake in OK. I think I shot -11 on 12 holes once. That was before I was any good.

Easiest 9-holer? Sheltered Acres in Sheridan, WY

Easiest full 18? The new Johnny Roberts in Arvada, CO

Johnny is actually fun, though. A river and plenty of trees make it a challenge, even if it is pretty much a putter only course. Sheltered Acres also has a river but it never really comes into play. Sheltered Acres, I'm pretty sure, was built to be used by the local elementary school, so you can't fault it for that.

The easiest that I have played was prob. Peace Community Park in Bradenton Fl. 944 feet, but at least there are some trees, and the course is well maintained. It has a 2.29 rating.

This is by far the Easiest Course I have played. Fewer Park in Rock Hill would be distant second.

I searched through courses under 1000' and found this gem.

Lake Murray Lodge

My favorite is that someone actually marked this tee sign:
d74f4a67.jpg

the sad thing is, its a beautiful area. would love to see a real 9 hole course go in there

Heritage dgc Fort Collins co

this is a course in an apartment complex. 6 holes. Super short. but fun.

Wehr's Dam/Covered Bridges in Orefield, PA. Although I don't shoot super low, no hole is over 350, and a lot of holes are under 200. I have bagged a couple of -1 and -2 here, and that's good considering I don't shoot under par regularly. Hitting it today while staying with my folks down in Allentown.

Before Yeti and I helped redesign a course in Roma, Qld, Australia...it was a small 5 hole course, pretty close to 5 long putts, longest out of the 5 was 100ft I believe. Now its a cool 9 hole course in the middle of the outback.

This was one of the first courses that came to my mind.

Also, the Yellow Course in Moundsville, WV which is fun for what it is made for and is a sigh of relief compared to the Black Course.

Grand Vue Park is an Amazing property. I'd love to play both of those courses again.