• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

East Coast Disc Pass 2011--Feeler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other one has made it to the east coast a few times already- I know I sent it out there from Ohio.

Alright we have sparked enough interest to make this happen. I was only making it an east coast thing because I thought the other one was a west coast thing. I will open this one up to the entire country, the more the better. Give me a couple of weeks to pull together the rest of the things I need to fill the first box. I should be sending it the 1st week of Oct. Here is the updated list.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux

Spread the word and keep the names coming.

You might want to take the first list and organize it by location so shipping is faster and cheaper

I plan on using the $10 flat rate shipping boxes with delivery con #'s. I think the total cost is $11. The list as of right now looks like this. Please keep in mind that this is not going out till the beginning on Oct. I need to gather the items i want to out in and do some shopping. I will continue to add to the list and make sure everything is buttoned up between now and the beginnig of Oct.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81

I plan on using the $10 flat rate shipping boxes with delivery con #'s. I think the total cost is $11. The list as of right now looks like this. Please keep in mind that this is not going out till the beginning on Oct. I need to gather the items i want to out in and do some shopping. I will continue to add to the list and make sure everything is buttoned up between now and the beginnig of Oct.

MrFixIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn