• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Elk Creek Classic '14

If the weather holds, we will be setting sleeves for 17 alternate pin positions this weekend. Look forward to getting new reviews and feedback on the alternate layout. We anticipate a monthly event playing the new positions prior to the Classic in September. PM me if you have questions or would like more info.

KP

It's a legit tourney. I hate I haven't been in so many years. Life gets in the way.

Thanks for the endorsement. We try hard, in all facets; course, payout, xtra events. Getting compliments makes it worthwhile to be sweating my tail off every Saturday for 2-3 months. I feel like the new pin locations will only help the experience. They are Appomattox holes, but done the right way, with fair design and execution. The par, if my speculation is correct, should be about 60.5 to either set, new or old. I am really excited to see the scoring spread.
If anyone who knows the course has specific questions on the holes, I can try and answer/explain the new locations. We will not have signs for the new layout this year, and the old signs are pretty much a joke anyways, unfortunately.

KP

maybe the scores will get submitted on time this year. I hope you take over and make this a great event KP. It's always one of my favorite events each year. And i get to see your smiling face.

I do smile a lot.....not really. I am but a lumberjack, and the TD is I am sure, more on top of things this year. Apologies for spilled milk/paperwork. Bring me frisbees.

KP

I will be individually dusting each leaf in preparation of your Highness's visit next month..... Kidding, but still a lot of work to do. I hope to play somewhere soon.

KP

Sleeves are in! Waiting on locks to arrive for the inaugural round on the new placements. Pretty excited. Course is looking good, and will get better after this weekend.

KP