• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

The 14yo kid would chuckle and the girl would either blush or start talking to you...

Obviously the pee on your boobs disc should be used with discretion.

Awesome...

I was thinking the word Boobs (with the hooters nipple looking things...uh eyes) and a stream of pee coming down splashing.

Something like this?

th_poyb1.jpg

-or-

th_poyb2.jpg

I found one in a lake that said "return for a free beer"

I LOVE THIS! I have found a new slogan to write on my discs. Usually I write nothing on my discs. I leave it up to Karma, if I leave behind my disc that I no longer want to spend the time looking for, and soemone else finds it, let them enjoy. I also typically do not return discs though either unless I know the person. :( That's why I don't want mine returned either. But if I found one that promised free beer if returned, I'd be all over it!

I LOVE THIS! I have found a new slogan to write on my discs. Usually I write nothing on my discs. I leave it up to Karma, if I leave behind my disc that I no longer want to spend the time looking for, and soemone else finds it, let them enjoy. I also typically do not return discs though either unless I know the person. :( That's why I don't want mine returned either. But if I found one that promised free beer if returned, I'd be all over it!

no, you should ALWAYS return discs. don't be a d*ck. :mad:

My 1st graders use my discs so I have to come up with funny none offensive slogans

Today all of the kids in every class fought over my tie dye champion beast, then they would fight over every disc that I would throw. The wind caught my 150 sidewinder and that thing sailed well past 400ft. I am NOT a big arm thrower, but I am now the kids' hero :) I went off topic a bit, sorry

I can't use "Elf balls" either (inside joke from another thread)

The worst thing I have ever seen is "if you find this disc F***ed up, please destroy"

If its a disc that I found with no name and number on it, and its DX or Pro-D type (lower end) plastic I will write on it:

"This was my disc...Now its yours. Enjoy."

That way someone that finds it ends up a happy camper...er, thrower!:)

My brother found one that said "Call Me B*tch!" Obviously he decided not to call. He ended up losing it at a church's course in their pond.

If its a disc that I found with no name and number on it, and its DX or Pro-D type (lower end) plastic I will write on it:

"This was my disc...Now its yours. Enjoy."

That way someone that finds it ends up a happy camper...er, thrower!:)

Nice. I'm writing this on all my discs from now on. Even the good ones. Finding a free disc can make a bad round so much better.

man... i'm glad you guys enjoyed "pee on your boobs" as much as i did! I still keep that disc in my bag and laugh every time i pull it out.

jedwards - those designs are hysterical! we've gotta do something with those.

I hope to meet some of you in real life one day so I can "hey - I'm the 'pee on your boobs' guy". this is my highest aspiration in life.