• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever had a top-notch public course to yourself?

Got to experience Beaver Ranch in conifer alone on the mountain. Still ranks as the best day of dg ever. Love hearing nature in the mountains over other golfers.

You should come to Atkinson in Henderson on Sundays at 1:00 pm for dubs.Not a top notch course but alot of fun.

Yeah? I might try that later on. I found a few guys at church that play and we go out and play after church on sundays. Is it random draw doubles or how do you guys do it?
I've been to that course once and really liked it.

I've played at Blue Ribbon Pines when nobody else was around, that doesn't mean there wasn't (you really can't tell). But I never ran into anyone.

Same with Bryant Lake, and West Lake or East Lake (the one in Davenport Iowa)

I'm likely to get Tocobaga Park in St. Petersburg, and N. Water Tower and Lakeside in Sarasota by myself this week, as my bro-in-law will drop me off early on his way to work.

All the time. Black Diamond at Emery Park is as fine a course as you'll play anywhere and it gets very little play especially mid week, off season. Had the course to ourselves several times.

Latest posts