• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not like last year where once the picks are locked in you can see other people's picks? I wanna see what the competition looks like. I've got Nikko, Doss, McBeth, Paul Ulibarri, and Sara Lange.

Is it not like last year where once the picks are locked in you can see other people's picks? I wanna see what the competition looks like. I've got Nikko, Doss, McBeth, Paul Ulibarri, and Sara Lange.

I take it you are talking about a different league, other than the dgcr one?
Because unless Sara Lange is rated 400 or something not sure how you could have that power group.

So help me out here. Are there really 64 people participating in our plastic payout pool or is there a subset of the main list that are competing for plastic?

i'm in, team jcrab66, guess i cant make picks for the memorial even though they havent started yet...

Last edited:
So help me out here. Are there really 64 people participating in our plastic payout pool or is there a subset of the main list that are competing for plastic?

Requirements to play:
Note that there is no Feedback score requirement to join our league. The only requirement is that you are a DGCR user and you announce you are joining our league by posting on this thread.

THIS LEAGUE STARTED AS A FREE LEAGUE AND PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY JOINED PRIOR TO ME TAKING IT OVER. I AM CHANGING THIS TO OUR BETTING LEAGUE. ANYONE THAT DOESN'T POST HERE THAT THEY ARE IN FOR THIS BETTING LEAGUE WILL GET BOOTED OUT OF THIS LEAGUE.

below is a list of those who have posted on this thread and joined our league officially. i will eventually get around to booting everyone else out of the league. so far we have only had four cancelations; AdamCaudle, Imbadatdiscgolf, inourdr & Connor Jones. proud to say that our current roster is now up to 37 players!

DGCR Name ********** FDG Team Name
atl scott ********** Condor Revolution
Avus ********** Avus' team
baileyt1212 ********** Bailey's Team
bcr123psu ********** The bcr123psu's Team
Big Weekend ********** Big Weekend
biscoe ********** Drive By Huckers
bneely ********** Chunder Down Under
Brall ********** Team Brall
discdoh ********** Greg DOH's Team
DSCJNKY ********** DSCJNKY's Team
E_Rock25 ********** Team E_Rock
ejvogie ********** Eric Vogelpohl's Team
Elderberen ********** Elderberen's Team
ferretdance03 ********** Dancing Weasels
FredVegasDGC ********** Team FredVegas
gcr_russell ********** Team HyzerBomb
gregorvn ********** Greg's Team
harr0140 ********** The disc golf experience
hipster ********** Hipster's
HmRnKngJC25 ********** Jeff Coates' team
jaybob ********** Evil Ewoks
jcf5083 ********** jcf5083
jcrab66 ********** jcrab66
kcoates ********** kcoates
lapants ********** Lapants' Team
LukeF ********** Luke's Team
Maine focus ********** Team focus
Marksen ********** Team Sweden
Mseaton ********** Team Silly Hats Only
Ripper ********** NickT
roadtripstuff ********** roadtripstuff's team
stevetclark ********** Steven Clark's team
TrippinBill ********** TrippinBill's Team
Usher ********** Usher's Team
what'shisname ********** what's team
whitechocolate ********** whitechocolate's creamy smooth team
Wood Pecker ********** Wood Pecker's Team

LET THE TRASH TALKING BEGIN!!

this year it looks like we need to wait until the scores are up.

I take it you are talking about a different league, other than the dgcr one?
Because unless Sara Lange is rated 400 or something not sure how you could have that power group.

Nope. She's rated 831...and I've got 33 points to spare.

Locastro = 1044
Doss = 1042
McBeth = 1036
Ulibarri = 1034
Lang = 831

Total = 4987

The DGCR League cap is set to 5020

My buddy Cale is going to give me the early lead on this whole deal... I played a round with him not that long ago and he is ready for the season for sure...

I cant believe I didnt think harder about this strategy . . . you are getting a guaranteed no worse than 81 points from lange . . . aand lets just say the 4 guys go 1, 3, 5, 7 (since they are all top 10 players usually) thats 100, 98, 96, 94 +81 (minimum) thats only 31 points from the maximum (with no captain multiplier).

I bet most other teams who didnt totally bag the womens division are not within 10 points of you.

I picked
Uli
Seppo
Wysocki
Brathwaite
Catrina Allen (who I expect to be top 3)
I would expect Uli to be top 3, Wysocki maybe top 10, seppo top 20, and brathwaite my wldcard also top 25. So I am giving up probably 3 for allen, 3 for uli, 10 for wysocki, 20 for seppo, and 25 for brathwaite . . .thats 61 points off the maximum.

I thought I was being smart by not tanking the FPO completely an dpicking an underrated player when I should have saved all my salary for the men.

Nicely played LukeF, good thing its a long season!

They really should have made the women points worth less or taken 2 points off for each place further down the standings instead of 1 . . . but they didn't so we are stuck with the rule as it was.

I wonder if anyone else did what you did Luke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts