• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf 2012

Were you just beginning to miss Fantasy Football?

www.fantasydiscgolf.com is back and better than last year. Check it out to see all the customizations, including
  • Custom scoring
  • Individual and local tournaments
  • More original content
  • Free private leagues
  • Per Event Prizes
  • more things coming, bear with us as we continue to roll them out!

I created a Private DGCR league. Join using the code "discjunkies". The league is open to the first 250 people. I will award(or punish....with great power comes great responsibility) the Commish Duties to a random DGCRer that goes to our Facebook page and shares our promo poster. The league is set to have up to 15 tournaments.

We are working to give away prizes for each event this year. We are working to schedule sponsors now. Currently, the fantasy winner of The Memorial will win a Grip EQ bag. 2nd place will receive $50 to Volo Disc Sports.

Check out the website to learn more, Like us on FB and follow our blog to be up to date with all the latest happenings.

Thanks and good luck.
photo.php

Can we make picks for the Memorial Championship already? If so how do you pick?

@Fred

Looks like we misconfigured one of the error messages. It looks like you've already got an account with us (from last year, probably).

I should have the password recovery feature uploaded sometime tomorrow, but if you can remember what you used last year it should work.

@Fred

Looks like we misconfigured one of the error messages. It looks like you've already got an account with us (from last year, probably).

I should have the password recovery feature uploaded sometime tomorrow, but if you can remember what you used last year it should work.

Cool, you were right. Team FredVegas has joined.

Last edited:
Golfer Profiles

A few weeks ago we asked about rising stars in the Disc Golf scene. Several new players have been contacted to set up a profile. This helps our users get to know potential picks.

Scheduling times with disc golfers is a little like nailing jello to the wall. If you know a pro who is touring. Put them in contact with us.

Until then:
Will Schusterick and Dave Feldberg
Avery Jenkins
Adam Hunt

More coming soon.

one quick note about an official dgcr league...

last years league was a lot of fun. i mentioned at the end of the league that it's possible i may run one this year with nearly the same rules as last year (one unthrown disc etc...). i still may, however, due to some real life changes i've hardly been online at all. this change may continue to impact my ability to run a league. also, i'd suck at it since i've never ran anything /shrug.

having said that, if anyone wants to step up and host a league, i know i'd be in. if no one steps up, i still might but real life for me is freaking bonkers right now. the season starts soon so not much more time to think about it.

but until then, this free league that rob set up for us will be fun and it will get some folks to try it out that were leary about trying our official league last year.

thoughts?

Last edited:
huge thanks to rob for providing us with our own league!

Alas, I can't take the cred for that - that's all Aaron's doing. But I'll give you a "no problem" for him :)

Thanks for logging back in and setting up your league. Any feedback is welcome.

Latest posts