• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

i'm giving McCabe a second chance. glad Climo went down to 18 points again, makes it easier to drop for a week

Just FYI based on Avery's facebook page I would be careful picking him. 2 Man vs Food challenges in 2 days. He might need several bathroom stops during the first round :D. Looks like Nate Doss might be in the same boat :).

Boom . . . it took a great 5th tourney for me to get into the money. I wonder what awesome disc I will end up with as my winnings.

Just FYI based on Avery's facebook page I would be careful picking him. 2 Man vs Food challenges in 2 days.

looks like he should do this before every tournament!

i just had too much ground to make up after forgetting my picks in the second event, hopefully we'll have more and more active competitors in round 2

looks like he should do this before every tournament!

i just had too much ground to make up after forgetting my picks in the second event, hopefully we'll have more and more active competitors in round 2

lol, I completely forgot about it as well. Just tought since it isn't a weekly type thing and sometimes it can be spaced out.

When I look at Avery's Facebook updates about what he is eating and then look at how in good shape he is it makes me sad.

248730_2049541927638_1517172310_32162023_4782359_n.jpg

Can't get the other images URL for some reason but you can google Dagwood Challenge.

Two tourneys in a row...Dion Aryln is killin' me.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm pretty lucky that you also had him for the Kansas City Wide Open. Thanks to whomever it was that got the league up and running. I had fun throughout and am excited for round 2.

Zaq Jones aka AmHyzer

congrats to the winners- post up your addresses so us losers can send you an UNTHROWN disc...barry and cale not showing when they were on the pre-reg list just killed me...

winners in red, losers who need to send them a disc in black...

1 Amhyzer Zaq
adh56's Team Aaron 1041
shakatak shakatak
Three Putt is a Bitch Vegan Ray
A-Train Sadjo1
Justin Goldsmith's Team Justin Goldsmith
kwick's Team kwick
Dan's Team Dan

2 Paul Anderson's Team Paul Anderson
drive by huckers john biscoe
Hipsters george
lapants' team Shaun LaFrance
Alex Johnson's Team Alex Johnson

3 Sir Frolfington's Frisbeeteers noodlehyzer
Hunter Todd's Team Hunter Todd
vonDrehle's vD's Chris von Drehle
Shake 'n Bake The bcr123psu

4 gregorvn Greg
The Gwilliminators Gwillim
Just here for the free beer Martin Dewgarita

5 Thediscgolfexperience Team Mike Harrington
TrippinBill Tommy

6 Hurricane Hagner's Team Hurricane Hagner

second season starts in 2 weeks... anyone interested can join with info at start of this thread... thanks for playing...

Mike Harrington
11709 W. Gilbert A\/enue
Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Thanks that was fun, I'll probably be donating it back in season two . . . I assume e\/eryone is in for round 2 plus some new players?????

2 Paul Anderson's Team Paul Anderson
drive by huckers john biscoe
Hipsters george
lapants' team Shaun LaFrance
Alex Johnson's Team Alex Johnson

Paul Anderson
224 E. Pacific St.
Appleton WI 54911

Was fun; not sure I like the rule change. Forces you to pick your fourth player as a crap shoot. No way to get a guy you really want. You end up just picking whomever the best rated fourth player is.

Thanks for putting this together Biscoe.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm pretty lucky that you also had him for the Kansas City Wide Open. Thanks to whomever it was that got the league up and running. I had fun throughout and am excited for round 2.

Zaq Jones aka AmHyzer

Too bad I didn't go with a guy I know a little; Roger Brandt; he did better than Dion. I really wanted Bradley Williams as my fourth; but, no way to work the numbers.

I edited Ross' name but ended up deleting the edit....

Paul Dorries was also in consideration; all three other choices would have been better than Dion. Yeah, Climo didn't finish all that well; but Ulibarri jumped up quite a bit....

Latest posts