• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

cool, sounds good. thx biscoe. that's alot of discs for first

for this round i have Nate Doss, Avery Jenkins, Will Schusterick, Christian Dietrich

go team!

what is the point of the next tourney, there is noone there. anyone who we picked first week and may have moved up in ranks we have to drop already.

Seriously... It looks like quite a few of the big name guys are going to the Stockholm Open. It should be that one instead if they have to do one this week.

^I'm starting to think the best thing to do is grab four 16 pointers... Too hard to get a 20 pointer and offset them with two no-name 14 pointers that you can't trust. (you may get lucky though).
DSCJNKY

i've had barry since the beginning, but when i didn't show up i picked crabtree, what are the odds!

This weekend was rough, but it looks like it was rougher for some people than others. I think I only got 70 points, but I moved up to #6.

he is probably referring to the use of a small tournament without very many touring pro's.

my opinion is that adding a small tournament like that really mixed things up and even though i was disappointed to have little choices from the big guns, i am extremely happy to have more tournaments this tour.

if the price to having more action (more tournaments) is to add a few smaller tournaments, i'm freakin down man :thmbup:

Damn... Kyle Crabtree and I lost a lot of points...

However, my other players did quite well:
Wysocki - 1st... Dion Arlon - 3rd... Barry Shultz - 4th...
so, I moved up to 10th place overall with 388 points.

DSCJNKY

We bought a private league which has no options to make the league how we want it. What was the point of letting us pick the previous people before the rating update when we had to just drop them all anyway? If I wanted to do fantasy triple AAA baseball I would sign up for that. I feel like these people have never done a fantasy league before of any other sport.

Latest posts