• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Prelims)

runnaman

Eagle Member
Prelims-
All you need to do is respond with your favorite three discs.

- One Driver
- One Mid/Fairway
- One Putt/ Approach

Quarterfinals-
After ~2 weeks, or when people stop replying, I'll compile the results into a 3 polls with 10 choices each (probably less for putters, but we'll see): one for drivers, one for mid/fairway, one for putt/approach.

Semifinals-
After ~2 weeks, or when people stop replying, I'll check the results and post one more poll for each catagory with 3-4 options for each.

Final-
Once again, ~2 weeks, or when people stop replying, the winner in each catagory will be named.

Wow, run, that's a lot of follow-through, but this seems to me to be better than the poll "vote for your disc" threads and the "head to head smackdown" challenges between two discs. Here's my vote:

Tee-bird
Roc
Aviar P&A

Yeah, I just want to see each disc have it's own chance to get a fair vote.

its gonna be funny when you do all that work and it turns out the same, i know there will be some more extras thrown in but overall itll end fairly similar...but kudos to you for taking on such a task, i was just too lazy to do this much work:D

i definitely wanna know what the most popular putter is..its such a varied topic bc everyones different....im gonna go out on a limb and say itll be aviar, but go X putt'r!!