• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

I wonder who goes diamond next?

C A has got to be within a dozen uniques to go. He would be my guess. I think he's been waiting over 15 months now. Wolf and Pizza are probably in the 200 to 225 unique range if i had to guess.

I think Benny, Kenan, Element and Blake all have a good shot to hit 1000 by the end of 2020.

watch out for Mr Frosty too, whom posted the most reviews in 2019 with 117.

July 2018 was when I hit 1,000! Not many new courses the past year.

July 2018 was when I hit 1,000! Not many new courses the past year.

Not sure if I had ever given you a "unique" vote yet, but I did now for Moir Park. The Cones! I appreciate your vote for my review of Moir too. :thmbup:

We'll both get there eventually, but the best part is that we get to bag more courses and have fun doing what we love along the way. Keep up the awesome reviews. :hfive:

Does anyone know how to check number of unique votes without going through all my reviews and counting them? I keep telling myself it's not a big deal, but I am curious

not that i'm aware of. I'd set the over/under at 175 uniques.

Does anyone know how to check number of unique votes without going through all my reviews and counting them? I keep telling myself it's not a big deal, but I am curious

Last time I checked I was over the diamond threshold, so idk..

there's no way to tell other than counting them if you have a premium membership. Timg can see it on his end, maybe if you ask nicely...

you're over 250? How many are you at counting only unique thumb ups? Perhaps unique thumb downs don't count.

I dunno... I can see rationale for not including them.

But when I hit diamond, I thanked everyone who ever gave me a :thmbdown:
...because if one of them hadn't voted, I might still have been waiting for the requisite # of uniques. ;)

Thumbs down count for unique votes?

I was just making what I thought/hoped was an amusing comment at the time.
Thumbs down count for unique votes?
Only the great and powerful TimG knows...

But the way I see it, if you get someone to vote your review either way, that's a unique individual.
Should how they voted really determine whether or not they count as a unique individual?

Aren't we stressing a bit much over this?

I wasn't stressing it. I just thought that would be odd, that's all.

i always interpreted it as unique helpful votes. I'm not stressing about it, I was just curious. I don't really want to go through all my reviews and count. I'm having fun playing new courses, and I kind of like writing reviews (even more than playing some of these courses) so I'll just keep doing that!

while I stand by what I said, I went through anyway because I'm a stat addict and was super curious. I'm at 145 unique helpful votes. I didn't look at the unhelpful ones but that wouldn't add much since most of them are also up-votes. So a little past halfway on unique votes and about 3/4ths of the way on total votes.

I would guessed more than that. I bet you've thumbed up way more than 145 unique users.

I try to throw some thumbs out when I can.

still no where close to as many as you have, i'm guessing!

Yeesh.. I've needed to write 8 more reviews to get to gold for a long time now.

you're over 250? How many are you at counting only unique thumb ups? Perhaps unique thumb downs don't count.

I had counted unique thumbs up, though my count could've been off, but I doubt it. It was about a year ago when I had counted.

Latest posts