• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flip or Flex? What's in your bag?

Flip or Flex? What's in your bag?

• Total voters
Pretty cool. Nikko's shot was super straight. Then the next shot had me wondering. It seemed like it was just going to flip over flat... but eventually it kept turning, and turning some more to the right. It looked almost like it ran out of altitude before it ever really got to come back.

I love watching dg videos. Thanks for posting the link.

Late flips are soooo cool to watch. My last chain-out flipped flat and then finally over toward the basket about 275' out and went straight at the chains the last 100'. Standing there wondering if it's going to fight it enough to flip or not.

yes, yes they are. trying to break in my new valks that i bought, to do this. found once that got me stuck on the new star valks because of the way it turns.

looks like it comes out hyzer and flips flat and gets out 250 ft down the fairway. everyone else on the pads is begininning to..."ahhhh / oh no / bummer, not enough snap"...then, all of a sudden....BOOM!!!! the little sob starts turning and never comes back.

IMO....the prettiest shot in disc golf.

Honestly that video wasn't too impressive though, given the right disc and you can easily hyzerflip like crazy, especially with the right wind conditions.

that's agreat vid. awsome putts (mainly why I enjoy it so much), awsome drives, from some of the best. what are you talking about?!?!?!?!

Pretty cool. Nikko's shot was super straight. Then the next shot had me wondering. It seemed like it was just going to flip over flat... but eventually it kept turning, and turning some more to the right. It looked almost like it ran out of altitude before it ever really got to come back.

I love watching dg videos. Thanks for posting the link.

Yeah, It's a great low ceiling shot. Love the putting in that video. Honestly, that's the video that got me putting with magics. Youtube search a video entitled "Just Another Day" and / -- also a good one --..."Nikko Lacastro and Paul Ulibarri".

Both these are mostly putting. I really get a kick outa watching good putts.